• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

My daughters....

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
My life.

They bring me joys beyond compare, and occasionally sour apples as well. But the older I get, I realize I have become my Dad in many ways, although with my own personal twists...

I only hope that when I am gone, I have taught them well enough for them to get along, as well as how to keep the farms.....For their kids.

I am quite the proud father.....of these...

dafa.jpg

the oldest...

Targetrifleshooting011.jpg

and the younger one..

They give the resolve to carry on with all that I do...:smile:

Regards, Kirk

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
If you survive their teen years you have made a major achievement. If they follow dad's guidance they will do fine. Farming is a tough but rewarding life.:wow::wow:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Yep ! Daughters can be GREAT :clap:! and also a handful :w00t2:. I have two myself and love being their Dad ! :clap:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
lucky me i have 2 of each #1 was easy to raise now in the national guard working on blackhawks #2 is a hand full but improving every day the oldest boy has been a challenge and the youngest boy is so far a dream come true he had a blast playing frisbee with his little dog we call the chick magnet the reality is they both kind of are

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Couple of cuties ya got there Kirk. We raised two ourselves plus the boy. The girls were quite the challenge, but turned out fine. The boy was painless compared to the girls :brows:. Here's 3 generations of my favorite girls (I'm partial to the little one that calls me "Gampa":clap:). The one in the striped top is pregnant with our next grandbaby.

392395_3520740464464_1450626986_3122872_1749042623_n.jpg