• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Adam Mad At Eve

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
After Adam stayed out late a few nights, Eve became suspicious.
“You’re running around with another woman—admit it!” she demanded.

“What other woman?” Adam shot back. “You’re the only one here.”

That night, Adam was fast asleep when he was awoken by Eve poking him in the chest. “What are you doing?”

“Counting your ribs.”

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
After Adam stayed out late a few nights, Eve became suspicious.
“You’re running around with another woman—admit it!” she demanded.

“What other woman?” Adam shot back. “You’re the only one here.”

That night, Adam was fast asleep when he was awoken by Eve poking him in the chest. “What are you doing?”

“Counting your ribs.”

Yea she caused all kinds of problems, everyone thinks they got kicked out of the garden of eden for eating an apple. That was the cover story, the real reason is God told them to stay out of the water. She went swimming anyway and God couldn't get the smell out of the fish.:smileywac

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Yea she caused all kinds of problems, everyone thinks they got kicked out of the garden of eden for eating an apple. That was the cover story, the real reason is God told them to stay out of the water. She went swimming anyway and God couldn't get the smell out of the fish.:smileywac

Whoa man! I think that I need to do some social distancing from you. :bolt:

:th_lmao:

Bannedjoe

Something I learned as a kid, and for some reason retained it, but never found any use for it.

Finally.
Now it's yours.

Madam Im Adam.

A palindrome.