• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

McCallin’ All Cats 2019

vintagebike

Drone flight instructor needed

Yes. A Yuneec Q500 is now a part of the team.
2B4DAC92-10DF-472B-BE62-D9A0EA88EF97.jpg

vintagebike

New Tucker owner

At our C store near Paradise, Ca. Met Isiah stopping by for some refreshment after long hours drilling for new power poles at the Paradise Camp fire with his fully tracked rig. Showed him pics of our 1949 Tucker and he pulls out his phone and shows me a shot of his “just found” 1950 4 Track. Says he just pulled it out of about 10” of mud in ( I think he said) Susanville. Got it running and hopes to bring it out to McCall in February. Yes, that is all burned out in the background of the first pic.
84A0E07D-0A0C-44C7-9980-8252B3B34AD6.jpg

E26A0117-C0C8-4693-88F6-C33D5A5621C7.jpeg

D7BCD4B6-463D-4DBC-B4BF-836A7BBE75D4.jpg

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
If we are not careful, we might rival some of the Snow-Trac group photo out of Norway.

Attachments

• sno-norsk.jpg
    sno-norsk.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 351

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
if the little ski hill is on Monday the fist day of the event what is the check in time? will it go late like last year?

were thinking of driving over that day.
:letitsnow:
jim

vintagebike

February 18-21, 2019. Little Ski Hill , Brundage Mountain Resort, Jug Mountain and Wellington Snow Park all on board. For a lot of reasons this one will be very special. More info a few days after Christmas. And a Merry Christmas to all and to all a great 2019. McCall Crew and friends

Overlooking Payette Lake, this morning in McCall Idaho
BDAAC8C1-F58E-4647-A435-CFB43C27EBA5.jpg

vintagebike

We again have a large block of rooms available at Best Western McCall. Call them directly at 208-634-2230 for reservations. Tell them you are with the McCallin’ 2019 group. Third party bookings will not get the ‘Snow Cat Event’ rate.:eatdrink:

Cowboy Chuck

I would like to thank VintageBike for a quick reply to my questions about Idaho land usage.

We are unable to make the 2019 McCall event, but look forward to going in 2020.

vintagebike

Asking for a show of hands!

Last year at this time there were about 20 rooms booked at the Best Western McCall for McCalli’n All Cats 2018. This year there are as of yesterday only 3 for the February 18-21 event. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

So...please let me know ,by posting on this thread, that you are most certainly planning on attending. I’ve heard that many of our regulars can’t make it this year and I know lots of us are very busy trying to keep up with the booming economy in many areas. It may be best to put it off till next year? I have to notify the ski areas, the hotel and the insurance carrier by the end of next week.

Thanks, Steve and Cathy in McCall.

Last edited:

TalleyHo

GOLD Site Supporter
Re: Asking for a show of hands!

Last year at this time there were about 20 rooms booked at the Best Western McCall for McCalli’n All Cats 2018. This year there are as of yesterday only 3 for the February 18-21 event. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

So...please let me know ,by posting on this thread, that you are most certainly planning on attending. I’ve heard that many of our regulars can’t make it this year and I know lots of us are very busy trying to keep up with the booming economy in many areas. It may be best to put it off till next year? I have to notify the ski areas, the hotel and the insurance carrier by the end of next week.

I made my reservations online and would not be on the list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
I made reservations.

From other posts, I'm wondering if something isn't being tracked at the hotel correctly.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
we have a few snow trac from the coast coming over . two of us already booked rooms last month
2 snow tracs enumclaw
1 snow trac Enumclaw
1 snow trac auburn
1 snow trac duvall

that is 5 for the full event. the ones below will return again plus one more and thanks steve for all you've done
https://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/...t-mccall-feb-18/6788129981.html?lang=en&cc=gb
20180222_115701.jpg

HEY EVERYONE ,Lets pass the word about this event.

Last edited:

vintagebike

Need to keep this upfront

GMoose

GOLD Site Supporter
I plan to come and bring my Frandee, however I have not made reservations as of yet. I was waiting to make reservations until the agenda was out in case I needed to book a room for Sunday night and/or Thursday night.

Attachments

• IMG_20181226_131120574.jpg
    IMG_20181226_131120574.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 314

vintagebike

McCallin’ All Cats 2019 Schedule

Monday Feb 18. Early afternoon and night on Little Ski Hill. Dinner by LSH.
Tuesday Feb 19. Early at Brundage Mt till after dark under the lights
Wednesday Feb 20. Early at Wellington/Cougar Mt up to Tripod/Sage Grouse plus BBQ lunch
Thursday Feb 21 Early at Jug Mt for cruse to the frozen(?) lake , then to the top and lunch

There won’t be a group dinner or planned breakfasts this time. But maybe a more casual evening BBQ with bonfire might happen? Best Western can make a larger area
for more of us to breakfast together too.

Last year at this time there were about 20 rooms booked at the Best Western McCall for McCalli’n All Cats 2018. This year there are as of Friday only 3 for the February 18-21 event. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

So...please let me know ,by posting on this thread, that you are most certainly planning on attending. I’ve heard that many of our regulars can’t make it this year and I know lots of us are very busy trying to keep up with the booming economy in many areas. It may be best to put it off till next year? :bolt: I have to notify the ski areas, the hotel and the insurance carrier by the end of this coming week.

Last edited:

vintagebike

Very Disappointing News

I have some very disappointing news. As some of you know Cathy and I and most of our employees were affected by the Camp Fire in Paradise, Ca in November. We lost a family home plus a business office- one of our employees lost his home. Another had to swim to an island on a lake next to his home to escape the flames. Fortunately the local fire department was able to stand by our C-Store to wet down the roof as the fire swept by that first night. I just found out this morning that, a bit ahead of schedule , the Paradise decontamination, cleanup and rebuilding process will be starting for us and many of our friends and neighbors in the next few days and I need to be there for the next 2-3 months. So...there is no way I will be able to be in Idaho in February to host and shepherd my beloved McCallin’ All Cats. I knew this might happen but hoped we could pull it off.

All I can say is “see you for McCallin’ All Cats 2020”

PM or post please.

Steve and Cathy

This was our garage. Everything as far as the eye can see is gone.
6A0337A8-8610-4E2F-8355-2CB019C0114B.jpg

TalleyHo

GOLD Site Supporter
Steve and Cathy,

Wishing you the best on rebuilding your lives in Paradise. I am relatively new to the forum and did not know of your loss. Very sorry to now know. One of our employees is from Paradise and lost his home and rental as well.

Hope to meet you in 2020.

Sincerely,
Ken

Aaron Tucker

Re: Very Disappointing News

I have some very disappointing news. As some of you know Cathy and I and most of our employees were affected by the Camp Fire in Paradise, Ca in November. We lost a family home plus a business office- one of our employees lost his home. Another had to swim to an island on a lake next to his home to escape the flames. Fortunately the local fire department was able to stand by our C-Store to wet down the roof as the fire swept by that first night. I just found out this morning that, a bit ahead of schedule , the Paradise decontamination, cleanup and rebuilding process will be starting for us and many of our friends and neighbors in the next few days and I need to be there for the next 2-3 months. So...there is no way I will be able to be in Idaho in February to host and shepherd my beloved McCallin’ All Cats. I knew this might happen but hoped we could pull it off.

All I can say is “see you for McCallin’ All Cats 2020”

PM or post please.

Steve and Cathy

This was our garage. Everything as far as the eye can see is gone.
View attachment 108440

sorry for your loss

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
as a Mccall fence sitter. I applaud your ability to press on regardless... to even try to put on an event the scale of McCall in light of the camp fire, speaks volumes.