• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Rusty's thought of the day thread

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
lol no, i bought a new bottle last night and today work was sucky, slow as all hell, like molasses. i shoulda broght my liquor and drank the whole afternoon:yum:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Ok come on whats you thought today.....until you know heres mine

...he that shits on door step leaves man leaving your home with more than he came with....do you smell what im cooking....:yum::yum::yum::yum:

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
HEY GROOMERGUYNWO........ HOW'S YOUR HEAD?!???!

HOW ABOUT SOME NICE SPICEY SPAGHETTI, WITH BIG CHUNKS OF MUSHROOMS THAT LOOK LIKE VOMIT CURDS?

:poke: :yum:

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
Nope, I've tried. :yum:

Unfortunately, that is a bit of a conundrum :confused2:

able to lick balls = too busy licking balls to run world
unable to lick balls = at the mercy of those who tempt by offering to lick balls, but only do until their whims are met

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
disclaimer: the thoughts of Spiffy1 do not represent the thoughts or opinions of Rusty Shackleford. :poke:

now

todays thought:

mecha lecha hi mecha heiney heiney ho

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
I was sure we'd at least get a comment regarding the flexibility of Mr. Shackleford - if not pictures showing before and after consuming bourbon to lubricate the joints! :yum:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
todays thought:

what should my superhero name be?

im trying to think up a superhero name for myself so that i can screw with people and refer to myself in the third person by the superhero name

Galvatron

My 2 cents today....is it right to sit and drink Beer while my wife paints doors???dont get me wrong i am making sure she is doing a good job:yum::yum::yum:

Hi Rusty:thumb:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
My 2 cents today....is it right to sit and drink Beer while my wife paints doors???dont get me wrong i am making sure she is doing a good job:yum::yum::yum:

Hi Rusty:thumb:

I am thinking of mailing your wonderful wife a 2 x 4 about three feet long with one end rounded.

Galvatron

I am thinking of mailing your wonderful wife a 2 x 4 about three feet long with one end rounded.

she asks can you add a sharp six inch nail sticking out of the head intended end...i know she asks way too much:yum::yum::yum:

Thanks M8.:whistling:

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
not sure a clue by four would be enough if she's trying to beat sense into him. :flowers:
a clue by six would have a better chance of at least knocking some of the BS out of him to make some room for sense... :whistling:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
a by 6 is to hard for a lovely women to handle and get a good swing out of it. The 4 she can get some speed going. Besides, it is green treated and should sting pretty good. :yum:

Attachments

• DSC00058.JPG
    DSC00058.JPG
    135.7 KB · Views: 118
  • DSC00059.JPG
    DSC00059.JPG
    135 KB · Views: 116
  • DSC00060.JPG
    DSC00060.JPG
    139.8 KB · Views: 113