• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

voting

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
how can you justify voting for someone who doesn't even respect the president? the guy was voted in by the majority and shouldn't they respect that? do I have this voting thing wrong??

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I would think more elected people would respect the president even is they disagree.
don't they work for the majority and the majority voted him in?
jim

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I would think more elected people would respect the president even is they disagree.
don't they work for the majority and the majority voted him in?
jim

The left does not seem to have a great deal of respect for the rule of law. They could not care less that Trump is duly elected President under the rule of law. Their elitist beliefs are of the notion they know better then the rest of us what is the best for us, thus they feel they are above the law and get to dictate to us what are lives should be. It is one of the major things that makes them so dangerous and an enemy of democracy, thus an enemy of our country.