• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

An engaged woman, a mistress, and a married woman ...

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
An engaged woman, a mistress, and a married woman were chatting about their relationships and decided to surprise their men with a little sex play. That night each wore a black leather S&M bodice, stiletto heels, and a mask. The next day, they met for coffee to exchange stories. The engaged woman said, "My boyfriend came home, found me in my leather and said, 'You're the woman of my dreams. I love you!' and then we made love until dawn!" The mistress said, "Oh, yes! I met him in his office after work with just a raincoat on over my outfit. When I opened that raincoat, he didn't say a word. We just made wild passionate love all over his office, all night long." The married woman said, "I sent the kids to Mom's for the night, got myself ready, but when my husband got home from work, he just grabbed a beer and the remote control, and then said, 'Hey Batman! What's for dinner?!' "