• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

One good thing about Christmas

1948berg

Christmas beer, dark and full bodied,

Attachments

• juleøl.jpg
    juleøl.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 93

Gatorboy

Even though we don't see eye-to-eye on many subjects, I'd love to sit down with you in Norway and tip a few of these. Merry Christmas.

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
That looks tasty! Tipped a Paulaner Salvatore recently, as well as something called Santa's Private Reserve; I do love a beer with body and flavor. :beer:

Sushi, I said 'beer', not 'date'. :poke:

Cityboy

Banned
Merry Christmas, Berg! :beer:

I'm curious - What is the alcohol content of that brew? The last time I drank beer, it was a Belgian brew with a 14% alcohol content. I got pretty toasted that night on just a few of those. :drink:

1948berg

Merry Christmas, Berg! :beer:

I'm curious - What is the alcohol content of that brew? The last time I drank beer, it was a Belgian brew with a 14% alcohol content. I got pretty toasted that night on just a few of those. :drink:
This is the mild type, not over 5%