• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Super Bowl Fun

What are your Super Bowl plans?

• Will attend a Super Bowl Party & watch the Super Bowl

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Will watch the Super Bowl at home

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Will watch but primarily for the commericals

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Could care less, I'll be on FF

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Will watch anything but the Super Bowl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
We were invited to a Super bowl party at our yacht club, but have decided not to go. Monday is a work day and I don't plan to take a vacation day. So, I got to wondering how the rest of FF celebrates the Super Bowl, if at all. So I'm starting this poll.

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
OK. I picked what I though was my best choice. I voted "attend a party" but could have gone with # 2 because the party is going to be at my house. The scary thing is that it's my wife's doing.... I may be on FF too... all the decisions..:beer:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
My wife and I will be at a party. We have gone to the same place now for 3 years. No boose so it isn't bad.

murph

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
My wife and I will be at a party. We have gone to the same place now for 3 years. No boose so it isn't bad.

murph

That last sentence seems to be a contradiction to me...:beer: It's BYOB at my house... Some day I hope to be able to afford a REAL bash, but until then....:1062:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
That last sentence seems to be a contradiction to me...:beer: It's BYOB at my house... Some day I hope to be able to afford a REAL bash, but until then....:1062:

Yeah, at my age the booze is the killer. I don't mind a drink or two now and then but at a party with a bunch of other people it gets to be too much. Hang overs at my age are not good. And I do have to be at work Monday morning whether I like it or not.

murph

Reaper497

Young Buck
Site Supporter
Ya I have to be at class at 9:05 the next morning...so I am in the same boat...But the humor at the club is just priceless and I wouldn't miss it for anything...No drinking though...

9:05 doesn't sound so bad, but when I gotta be up there at a little after 8 just to get a parking spot....Plus the half-hour commute...I gotta leave at like 7:45 at the latest...That sucks....

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Yeah, at my age the booze is the killer. I don't mind a drink or two now and then but at a party with a bunch of other people it gets to be too much. Hang overs at my age are not good. And I do have to be at work Monday morning whether I like it or not.

murph

I won't be gettin hammered, but I will be drinkin beer for sure. I have to work too so getting ripped up is not in the plans. I went to class drunk or hungover WAY more than I care to remember. And these were 8:00 classes with a half hour commute... no parking issues really though...

RoadKing

Silver Member
Site Supporter
I don't exactly know what I'll be doing, all I know for sure is I won't be watching the superbowl. I had two tickets given to me for a playoff game and I made two of my sons-in law very happy. I don't think I'd pay to watch the Pats (or any other team) if they played in my yard.
Riddle: What's the longest hour in your life?

The last 2 minutes of any football game.

To all of you who are into it, have fun and be safe.:tiphat:

Cityboy

Banned
Hey RK:

How'Bout Dem PATS!!!!
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
:poke: :yum:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
I selected Could care less, I'll be on FF, but it should really be Could NOT care less!

See you for the Stanley Cup. :wave:

Last edited:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
OK, that's it CB! I'm banning you... in my own little mind! :snooty:

:yum: :poke:

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
I selected Could care less, I'll be on FF, but it should really be Could NOT care less!

Yup! Ditto! I wish I enjoyed it but I couldnt care less. Theres no plot. :rolleyes:

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
I'll be having a small party but I won't have but maybe one drink. I've become such a lightweight anymore...

I suppose I need to mention that I'll have to ban tasers from the party. :thumb:

mak2

having a little party at the house. My wife invited 10-15 people over. My yacht club is not having a party this year. O wait, what the hell is a yacht club?:yum: Maybe a pontoon boat club, or even a bass fishing club with the appropriate fleet of fishing boats, but no yachts. YACHT CLUB, geez.

urednecku

Site Supporter
Nope, not watching, either. I should be out fixin' the fence now. The bulls tore down about 100 yards worth.....I guess they had their own game!