• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Newbie (sort of) and from Wisconsin!

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
What part of Wisconsin are you from. Big state currently enjoying frigid weather. I have friends in Wakashan. My son and I used to have an apartment in Hales Corners when I worked for Wisconsin Label.

Damn cold winter!

Last edited:
What part of Wisconsin are you from. Big state currently enjoying frigid weather. I have friends in Wakashan. I used to have an apartment in Hales Corners when I worked for Wisconsin Label.

Damn cold winter!
FrancSevin, both my husband and I reside in Marshfield. We live in the country, where it's rather quiet. FrancSevin, I am not familiar with Wakasha.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
FrancSevin, both my husband and I reside in Marshfield. We live in the country, where it's rather quiet. FrancSevin, I am not familiar with Wakasha.
Due west of Milwaukie Metro.

Actually l I spelled it wrong. It is Waukesha

I know where Marshfield is. Lovely country. Cranberry bogs and geese.

Last edited:

Ross 650

Site Supporter
Welcome to the best site anywhere. I am probably the oldest, grumpiest of the old goats on here. I live in the woods down here in Texas. Welcome again and I will try to control the grumpiness.

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum! I wish I had a domestic goddess. Instead, I got a wife. :(
Yea that was mother in laws description of my wife "Domestic Goddess" .
I didn't really realize that wasn't true because I was doing most of the cooking, then she burnt the baby bottles for my daughter the 2nd week after daughter was bourn o_O

Welcome to the best site anywhere. I am probably the oldest, grumpiest of the old goats on here. I live in the woods down here in Texas. Welcome again and I will try to control the grumpiness.

Ross 650, I appreciate you welcoming me to the forum. After reading your post, I can see you're quite a character. :wink:

Yea that was mother in laws description of my wife "Domestic Goddess" .
I didn't really realize that wasn't true because I was doing most of the cooking, then she burnt the baby bottles for my daughter the 2nd week after daughter was bourn o_O
Hello Tommus56. I also want to say thank you for welcoming me to the forum. I give you a lot of credit for taking the time to cook for your family. 👍 Now-a-days, my husband mainly does the cooking, and I assist him when needed, but he's a great cook. I do bake when possible. And if it gets too be too much for me, I'll just bake a dozen or two of cookies, then with the rest of the cookie batter, I 'll bake a small pan of bars. This past Christmas I started out baking some cookies, but also ended up using the remainder of cookie dough to bake some bars as well. It all tasted the same anyway.

Attachments

• 1.) Eggnog Cookies_.JPG
    1.) Eggnog Cookies_.JPG
    394.5 KB · Views: 4
  • #3 Eggnog Bars_.JPG
    #3 Eggnog Bars_.JPG
    440.2 KB · Views: 5