• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

hot vw magazine has snow trac

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
I registered. I will be trekking North Friday night before.

Does our klub have a logo?

leave it to you to ask,

and how about a VW engine with 2 tracks, one on each side and a great looking carb setup on top of the engine...

big banner, t-shirts and ?

need more snow tracks to come...

I too, will be up Friday night,

Sno-Surfer

I also try and go to this show but since I’m not cool enough to have a VW powered cat anymore I take my Bus. Hope to see you all up there.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
I also try and go to this show but since I’m not cool enough to have a VW powered cat anymore I take my Bus. Hope to see you all up there.

hey, yes you do,

we have time to make the mod's and turn it into a snow cat bus with working turn signals

OR, you could be the proud owner of a Kristi....which all snow track owners know, is the coolest of the cool VW powered snow cat's, it is a cool cat and you can be cool again

Last edited:

GlacierSean

SUPER Site Supporter
hey, yes you do,

we have time to make the mod's and turn it into a snow cat bus with working turn signals

OR, you could be the proud owner of a Kristi....which all snow track owners know, is the coolest of the cool VW powered snow cat's, it is a cool cat and you can be cool

We should settle this next winter. Let's get a few different versions of sno-track snowmaster, a super Kitten and KT3survivor to show up to the Jamboree next season. They can compete side by side on the same hills and snow conditions. We could do hill climbs (both groomed and powder), a drag race or top speed run and whatever els is necessary to determine who has the best VW powered cat. Could be fun.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
We should settle this next winter. Let's get a few different versions of sno-track snowmaster, a super Kitten and KT3survivor to show up to the Jamboree next season. They can compete side by side on the same hills and snow conditions. We could do hill climbs (both groomed and powder), a drag race or top speed run and whatever els is necessary to determine who has the best VW powered cat. Could be fun.

I can settle this all right NOW, without the cost of travel, Kristi beats snowtrac, side hilling skills won that competition, and super kitten beats the Kristi in overall skill competition, fyi, Kristi self destructed in the speed competition, remember speed kills and was unable to continue.

super kitten is the winner with a of score of 92, Kristi 68 and snow trac ( with working turn signals ) 54

and look at all the money I saved everyone and settled this once and for all...

now for a twist, a Kristi is a Kristi, right? then I challenge all comers to a true speed contest, my Kristi Bearkat against all kt3s and snow tracs, pink slips?

Last edited:

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I can settle this all right NOW, without the cost of travel, Kristi beats snowtrac, side hilling skills won that competition, and super kitten beats the Kristi in overall skill competition, fyi, Kristi self destructed in the speed competition, remember speed kills and was unable to continue.

super kitten is the winner with a of score of 92, Kristi 68 and snow trac ( with working turn signals ) 54

and look at all the money I saved everyone and settled this once and for all...

now for a twist, a Kristi is a Kristi, right? then I challenge all comers to a true speed contest, my Kristi Bearkat against all kt3s and snow tracs, pink slips?

couple questions:
What shoes was the snow trac wearing in the side hilling competition?

Were the judges profiling the ill equipped butter knife grousers or the proper attire; the herringbone shoes?

These classic *tree* climbing competitions... I afraid someone may have entered a fish.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
couple questions:
What shoes was the snow trac wearing in the side hilling competition?

Were the judges profiling the ill equipped butter knife grousers or the proper attire; the herringbone shoes?

These classic *tree* climbing competitions... I afraid someone may have entered a fish.

all machines were equipped with their A game options.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh my, no. I'm not nearly smart enough to be president.

oh but you are, oh great one,

besides, you were the only one not in attendance and those there, all recognized you were the prefect choice, and that is how you became President

this position is for life

the members of VW Snow Kat Klub are very happy with you as our leader.

VWSKK

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
Jinn, Senior Executive President and Ambassador to the Tucker Community
JimVT, Executive President and VW Ambassador

Steve, Associate Executive President and Ambassador to Idaho Vintage Assoc.
???? Principal Executive President and Ambassador to the Kristy Community

Cidertom, president

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
I registered. I will be trekking North Friday night before.

Does our klub have a logo?

President C. Tom,

Sir:

logo?

volkswagensnowkatklub / VWSKK

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_298.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_298.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 296

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
think it is Official, the snow cat quiet season is here...

Not quite the quiet season. Just a tad slower...
OK I had started a logo, you made a logo. I will post both later today and lets vote. I like yours . I'm not an artiste

went out and let mine purr a bit last night.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Not quite the quiet season. Just a tad slower...
OK I had started a logo, you made a logo. I will post both later today and lets vote. I like yours . I'm not an artiste

went out and let mine purr a bit last night.

that is just a rough idea to build from, was going to give it the rat fink look and have it look like it is going a hundred miles a hour standing still, can you say "KT-3"

thinking maybe a very limited number of T-shirts

long live VWSKK

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
that is just a rough idea to build from, was going to give it the rat fink look and have it look like it is going a hundred miles a hour standing still, can you say "KT-3"

thinking maybe a very limited number of T-shirts

long live VWSKK

The Princesses design wins.

luvthemvws

I have an idea for a logo/t-shirt design.
If a non-member is allowed to contribute, give me a day or so to draw it up and post it here for consideration.
Thanks,

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
I have an idea for a logo/t-shirt design.
If a non-member is allowed to contribute, give me a day or so to draw it up and post it here for consideration.
Thanks,

a couple of questions,

1. do you own a VW air cooled engine snow Kat?

2. do you strongly believe it can do everything a tucker can but better?

3. do you own a VW air cooled engine snow Kat?

if you answer 2 or more questions yes, then you are member in good standing

draw away... and see ya at a VDUB show soon,

long live VDUBSNOWKATKLUB

and YES YES YES, it is you fault!!! Jimmy Vermont, it is always your fault, and do you have drawing to submit???

Last edited:

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
a couple of questions,

1. do you own a VW air cooled engine snow Kat?

2. do you strongly believe it can do everything a tucker can but better?

3. do you own a VW air cooled engine snow Kat?

if you answer 2 or more questions yes, then you are member in good standing

draw away... and see ya at a VDUB show soon,

long live VDUBSNOWKATKLUB

and YES YES YES, it is you fault!!! Jimmy Vermont, it is always your fault, and do you have drawing to submit???
no drawings of cats on my mind right now. that one looks pretty good and if it isn't i can blame it on you.

just
as long as it doesn't discourage the ladies from hanging around the snow tracs.we have an image to uphold.:thumbup:

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
part of our clan is off lollygagging in france and didn't vote. it looked like was rigged to me.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
part of our clan is off lollygagging in france and didn't vote. it looked like was rigged to me.

I understand that this situation you mention can be remedied by a donation to the Tucker mafia and you can be, the "KING KAT" of the VW snow Kat Klub

no rigged election, just politics as usual...

luvthemvws

My apologies for the delay.
A family member suffered a medical emergency and I couldn't concentrate on that task.
I will make an effort this evening.
If you need to move forward right away I will understand.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
My apologies for the delay.
A family member suffered a medical emergency and I couldn't concentrate on that task.
I will make an effort this evening.
If you need to move forward right away I will understand.

sorry and hope everyone is OKAY

no hurry at all, would like to get everything ready to print t-shirts by June 1 st but if, then June 15 th and if not maybe July 1 st and if not, maybe next year
:eatdrink:

besides it, it is the quiet season for snow cats...

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
I too have had family medical issues....

Proving once again, I'm not an artist, I provide the logo I sketched.

Attachments

• vwskk.jpg
    vwskk.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 158