• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

priorities

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Bill walks in and sits down at the bar then orders a drink. The bartender brings the drink over and sits it down. Just then a little guy about a foot tall jumps out of Bills jacket kicks the drink over runs down the bar and kicks all the drinks over then runs back and jumps back into Bills jacket. Before anyone can say anything Bill tells the bartender to replace all the drinks on him then tips the bartender $100.00. It happens 2 more times. The bartender comes over the third time and tells the Bill I know you are paying for the drinks and tipping me very well but I gotta know whats up with the little guy? Bill tells a story of walking down the beach finding an old bottle with a cork in it. When he pulled the cork out a Genie comes out and thanks Bill for letting him out and grants him 3 wishes. Bill says the first wish was for all the money he will ever need. The next day Bill won the lottery and wins every time he plays. The second wish Bill says was for a beautiful wife what would always be true. She is at home now waiting for me. The third wish Bill is looking down quietly says I wished for a 12 inch prick.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Lmao. I heard a similar version except it was a small piano player he pulled out of his bag who played a beautiful rendition of Mozart. The guy says "you think I wished for a 12 inch pianist?"

Canadian eh!!!