• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hooked

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Wow...
Deer 1 _1542109383168.jpg

Deer 2 _1542109392945.jpg

Deer 3_1542109405664.jpg

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Loaded on a trailer and not field dressed. I can't understand why hunters don't do it.
Mike

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
You just stand a good chance of having some meat spoil by leaving the warm guts inside them too long. That's only why I commented on it.
Mike

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks to the Facklers, Ostings and Facebook.

I guess they're considering a wall mount with the heads entwined for the family room.
Whatever floats your boat.

20181114_090453.jpg

FB_IMG_1542204120080.jpg

Bamby

They can do as they like but personally I wouldn't want to eat either of those animals. One were they both still alive when they found them? And two both animals would be all distressed and hormoned up due to their situation and this reflects negatively on the eat-ability scale.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
That one is weird. The one deer looks significantly more decomposed. In the first pic, it doesn't even seem to have a body.

Bamby

It isn't uncommon that one animal dies sometimes far before the other one does. Maybe under the duress and struggle the one died of natural causes maybe even a heart attack. Leaving the surviving animal no choice but to drag it around and attempt to survive making the best of a horrible situation. Link to Photos

Last edited: