• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

OC-12 Differential

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well we tried to put the Assembly/Disassembly,Toubleshooting and Repair
Manual but the server would not accept it.

Doc please inform file size was a zipped 1.46MB file?:pat:

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Doc, sent a E-mail he is away for a few days. when he gets back he will get the manual posted.

teledawg

Well we tried to put the Assembly/Disassembly,Toubleshooting and Repair
Manual but the server would not accept it.

Doc please inform file size was a zipped 1.46MB file?:pat:
Brad,

eMail me the .ZIP file and I'll post it on my ftp server along with the other manuals. PM me for the correct eMail address.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I have one I plan on getting It digitized but it's kind of low on the priority list you may want to contact snowcat pat

bctimber

Hello, i have an oc-12 and pulled out my steering bands (out of the top) diff still in. It was a lot of pulling and a bit of grinding on the top of the pin hole but got them out had them relined at equipment banding place. with 1/4 inch linings now i cant get them back in. ? it has drop axles . is there any tricks or am i pulling the axles to rap them in by the drums . I have read the oc-12 info on the www.forumsforums.com/snowcat3.html nice to have page b had some info on it on how to R&R them but . is 1/4 to thick. thanks

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Hello, i have an oc-12 and pulled out my steering bands (out of the top) diff still in. It was a lot of pulling and a bit of grinding on the top of the pin hole but got them out had them relined at equipment banding place. with 1/4 inch linings now i cant get them back in. ? it has drop axles . is there any tricks or am i pulling the axles to rap them in by the drums . I have read the oc-12 info on the www.forumsforums.com/snowcat3.html nice to have page b had some info on it on how to R&R them but . is 1/4 to thick. thanks

1/4 is proper, what works good is take a wire run it under the drum and up to the top, take the wire tie it through the pin hole then pull on the wire and feed the steering band at the same time. Makes it simple

bctimber

Its done, And thanks to Pat @ Spryte Improvement LLC who answered my Emails ASAP with the how too 101 notes , and MNoutdoors also for the wire trick, :thumbup:. here an old pic of taking some gear in to a remote site for next fall season.

Attachments

• 11 show pics 020.jpg
    11 show pics 020.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 456