• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Why is it Hillery isn't up for indictment

Bamby

Why is it Hillery isn't up for indictment if the republican establishment is so afraid of Trumps running in going to get her elected? How is it she isn't disqualified from running anyway with various charges hanging over her head. Why aren't the republicans pushing for charges against Hillery rather than slander against Trump. IMPO if Hillery manages to come out on top and win this election we as a nation will prove to the world without a doubt we're now a recognized banana republic. :hammer:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Personally I'd like to see her destroy Sanders in the primary. Then after he is destroyed I'd like the FBI to issue the warrants.

Kane

If Bernie wasn't such a so-called gentleman -- refusing to attack Hillary for her lies and crimes -- he would have the nomination for president all wrapped up. Then Joe Biden would have to parachute in to save the Democrat party.

However it goes, it all makes for great teevee.

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
The feds just gave immunity to the Hitlery staffer that set up her home server. An interesting happening and cause for her to sweat a little more...

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
The feds just gave immunity to the Hitlery staffer that set up her home server. An interesting happening and cause for her to sweat a little more...

Or maybe not. This way the staffer does not have to turn snitch to save his own ass.

I can't see the feds looking to bring her down. They know she violated long established rules. They know her server was loaded with highly classified materiel. They know she has lied consistently about the situation. Yet they need more time? Why?

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
That doesn't even begin to make sense. Give the staffer immunity so he doesn't have to tell the truth? Huh?

You give immunity to a witness in order to get the whole story from someone who is directly involved in a conspiracy.

Maybe the FBI is using more time to build the best case they can knowing how slippery Clitler has been in the past.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
That doesn't even begin to make sense. Give the staffer immunity so he doesn't have to tell the truth? Huh?

You give immunity to a witness in order to get the whole story from someone who is directly involved in a conspiracy.

Maybe the FBI is using more time to build the best case they can knowing how slippery Clitler has been in the past.
I hope that is true. But the justice dept is the one that has to bring the charges and with Billary out there touting how great Obama is no way will he allow charges to be brought against her. Ain't gonna happen. I would like nothing better than her being indited but it's not hard to read the tarot cards on this one.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Don't forget how much underlying hatred there is between the obama and clinton camps.

Which makes me believe that the reason Hillary doesn't have tire tracks on her ass is because Obama has more to lose than gain by tossing her under the bus.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
The deal has already been made!!!!

At the start of her campaign she was putting as much distance between herself and Obama that she could. Suddenly, several months back, she turned and Obama was the greatest thing that ever happened to this country. An "understanding" had been reached.

I have no idea what that "understanding" was. There are a few possibilities but we'll have to wait for it all to unfold. Whether it is an instruction from Obama to the DOJ to move on from the Hillary scandal to "more pressing business" or to bring the thing to head quickly so she can be tried and sentenced so she can she can receive a Presidential pardon as he walks out the door, I simply don't know. But, rest assured, the deal has been made.

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
Wow.

I'm going to buy some ALCOA stock today. The way the tinfoil hat crowd is going through aluminum, that is sure to be the money maker of the week!