• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Story of Rusty's Transvestite Modelling Career.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
well this needs to be continued....let me put on my thinking cap and get back to work.:whistling:

Galvatron

is brisket the same for you as it is me....a cut of beef that enjoys a pot roast to make it tender??

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Some read anything that has to do with Rusty. Kind of like the National Enquirer.:whistling::yum::yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
You could not hide from me if you wanted to! I know too much about you already!:yum::yum::yum:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I like the pictue of Colin but,

He looks so old and tired.

Just a blank expression like that,,,he must be bored to death?:ermm:

Galvatron

Rusty was now feeling very tired so decided to find some place to stay for the night...when he noticed a quiet spot in the near by park,he told colin to keep a look out as he need to pee and went behind a bush and pulled out his little winky..he thought it was big but truth was he had very small hands and big ambitions,as wee wee started to flow a voice shouted out"oi you can't do that there"...Rusty in shock pissed all over his own shoes and shit himself in the process...as he come out from the bush he was confronted by the park keeper who looked very angry,"i am sorry" cried Rusty but the park keeper was not having this happen on his watch,"get out of my park now"shouted the park keeper....Rusty in panic shit himself again and called for colin to run with him as fast as he could.

so now Rusty was soaked in piss and smelling of shit(kind of a improvement)angry at colin for not warning him of the park keeper, tired and still a long way to go so headed off to the bus depot to continue his journey.....

................to be continued.................

Galvatron

now this is where things take a twist ....sat at the bus stop a car pulls up....no normal car....a prius...the window rolls down and a odd looking guy asks Rusty where he is heading..."new york " he replied...."me and my friend murph would happily take you their son"....he calmly said and with colin begging they refused the offer rusty climbed into the back seat with colin and his blank expression following in tow.

....to be continued......