• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Boat racing at Daytona?

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Anybody seen the pictures of how Daytona Speedway looks right now? I'd think boats would be more appropriate to be screaming down the backstreach right now.

Ya figure this will keep speeds down better than restrictor plates? I sort of think it isn't going to catch on and they'll continue the use of restrictor plates.

Attachments

• Daytona speedway underwater.JPG
    Daytona speedway underwater.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 106
  • Daytona speedway underwater1.JPG
    Daytona speedway underwater1.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 108
  • Daytona speedway underwater2.jpg
    Daytona speedway underwater2.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 108

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Crap - I stayed at a Motel right across the street from there when I moved to Florida and was looking for a place to rent.

I remember the high water levels in 98 down there. Some places are so low that a heavy rain would flood them. The place I ended up renting was like that. After a lot of rain I couldn't flush the toilet because the septic was flooded. I had to use my landlords place next door because they were a couple of feet higher.