• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

75 Chihuahua's

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
Not being at home for a while I read the local paper on line and just noticed a article and this brought certain points to mind.

The article was about an individual that had 75 Chihuahua's in her basement, she rescued some and she breeds them for resale, but sales have been slow as of late so she has accumulated to many.

Everyone is posting on how she is irresponsible and just a step above a puppy mill, how much money that she is making and not reporting and it goes on and on that she should only breed for the betterment of the breed, etc.

The article did go on to state that they were well cared for and everything was clean.

Based upon the arguments that were there, brings up the certain points.

Why do we regulate something with dogs, such as getting them fixed, to prevent a population explosion when we do not do this with people? The dogs are doing just what they do naturally and who are we to interfere?:rolleyes:

Dogs should only be bred to improve the breed. Based upon this assumption if applied to humans, how many of us would be here?:bonk:

Dogs should not be bred to make money. Why else would someone become a breeder if not for the motive of money?:pat:

Just some random thoughts that I had while reading the article and comments. They are not meant to be my personal opinions on the subject but knee jerk thoughts to stupid comments in the article.