• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Kill your rival, then kill the Jews!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks like the Gaza strip, that peaceful little area set aside for the Palestinians is now if full fledged civil war. The militants seem to be winning and are dragging the moderate Fatah party guards out into the street and shooting them in front of their families.

Get ready Israel, Hamas is clearly setting up its own nation inside your borders.

Hamas overruns Fatah security command

By DIAA HADID, Associated Press Writer 11 minutes ago

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip - Hamas fighters overran one of the rival Fatah movement's most important security installations in the Gaza Strip on Thursday, and witnesses said the victors dragged vanquished gunmen from the building and executed them in the street.

The capture of the Preventive Security headquarters was a major step forward in Hamas' attempts to complete its takeover of all of Gaza.
The moderate President Mahmoud Abbas of Fatah, for the first time in five days of fierce fighting, ordered his elite presidential guard to strike back. But his forces were crumbling fast under the onslaught by the better-armed and better-disciplined Islamic fighters.

Fatah officials said seven of their fighters were shot to death in the street outside Preventive Security. A witness, Jihad Abu Ayad, said the men were being killed before their wives and children.
"They are executing them one by one," Abu Ayad said. "They are carrying one of them on their shoulders, putting him on a sand dune, turning him around and shooting."

Some of the Hamas fighters kneeled down outside the building, touching their foreheads to the ground in prayer. Others led Fatah fighters out of the building, some of them shirtless or in their underwear, holding their arms in the air. Several of the Fatah men flinched as the crack of gunfire split the air.

"We are telling our people that the past era has ended and will not return, " Islam Shahawan, a spokesman for Hamas' militia, told Hamas radio. "The era of justice and Islamic rule have arrived."

BoneheadNW

Where is the rest of the arab world now that Palestinians are killing Palestinians? Over 70 people killed so far. I thought they were so concerned about the welfare of the Palestinians. I must say that I am not sure if Fatah is necessarily "moderate", although compared to Hamas, you may be correct.
Bone

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Well, I dont care much for either of them. I wish there was peace over there. But do I care that they are killing each other? Not really.