Forums Forums - Off Topic Forum FUN

Go Back   Forums Forums - Off Topic Forum FUN > Off Topic Forums > Entertainment Forum (TV, Movies, Books, Music & Celebrity gossip) > Movies You've Watched

Movies You've Watched Comment / review movies that you've watched.

Old 01-13-2011, 11:10 AM
Platinum Member

thcri has a spectacular aura aboutthcri has a spectacular aura about
Style: VB_Original_Style
Default Ride the Divide

Our local bike club showed this movie last night. It was free for anybody so my wife and I made a date and went to see it.

It is about a bike race somewhat undocumented from Canada to Mexico along the Continental Divide. I did some research on it and so far only 100 people have attempted it and only 40 have made it all the way and only 1 female. One guy has attempted it three or four times and has not made it yet. One guy last years winner has completed it multiple times. I think you would have to want it pretty bad to make it all the way. I think I would go nuts about the second day in. There is no support like a normal bike race. You start out together but within days you end up separating.

Trailer

Good Article