• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Very Cool Article on Tuckers

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
Well now the prices on Tuckers will go "SKYHIGH" !!!!!! SOOOO SCOTT and JINN ,where do you have the 200 tuckers squirreled away???:smile:

PJL

That was interesting. Thanks for posting. It explains a lot. 200 Tuckers! That's one big warehouse... Let's see, Google Earth... Medford...

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
This we didn't need. Now folks with a pile of rust, are going to want serious bank, instead of reasonable sums of money.

Cammo netting anyone?

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
This isn't me, I am looking for these two cat hoarders. Think I will sell Tuckers while they are worth so much and collect Snot tracs or pissin bullys.

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
Those 200 Tuckers must be in some underground bunker out there or you guys would know about it!!!:biggrin: yu forgot krustis,and bombardieas!!

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
Now you tell the little woman or anyone else for that matter that you were a visionary when you bought that thing. The “Warren Buffett” of the motorized world!!

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Found em! Who would ever look in the desert? Different colored tarps over each one to hide all of that bright orange to keep those pesky satellites, drones & aircraft at bay!!

Attachments

• old-cars-junk-yard-aerial-view-46572525.jpg
    old-cars-junk-yard-aerial-view-46572525.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:

Aaron Tucker

The most-coveted models include the so-called “rock ‘n’ roll” machines that crossed the Antarctic. I like this