• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Salvage Squad Snowtrac Episode

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I purchased that machine and brought it to the US. I sold it 2 years ago and it’s now in Canada. One of the dumbest things I’ve ever done, still kicking myself for selling it. We finished it and upgraded several things while we had it. Rhinoliner sprayed on the underside and the cabin floor, sound deafening mats and then carpet. Dual battery. Upgraded lights. Etc

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I purchased that machine and brought it to the US. I sold it 2 years ago and it’s now in Canada. One of the dumbest things I’ve ever done, still kicking myself for selling it. We finished it and upgraded several things while we had it. Rhinoliner sprayed on the underside and the cabin floor, sound deafening mats and then carpet. Dual battery. Upgraded lights. Etc

I am still kicking myself for not buying it.. :whistling:

Regards, Kirk

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
If you would have bought it I would be close enough to go back to visit it on the weekends.

oilline

Had they done a good job of the re build?
How did it end up in the USA? Was it sold on this forum ?
Can anybody say how much it sold for , just curious

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Had they done a good job of the re build?
How did it end up in the USA? Was it sold on this forum ?
Can anybody say how much it sold for , just curious

They did a passable job, but not a good job.

It ended up here because I bought it there and brought it here.

I sold it on the forum. The guy who bought it drove down from Canada, he does not post on the forum but is a member. He bought it as a toy to drive his grandkids around in the snow.

US$9000.00, the price was non-negotiable. I thought about asking more and could have gotten more but I wanted to free up some garage space.

Hello Oilline, I have a machine and live just round the corner from you in Foulridge if you want to have a catch up.

Graham 07970 272692