• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTS 1964 Spryte 4 person cab flatbed

Helmsman38

Member Formerly Known As Kristi KT7
GOLD Site Supporter
Bruce is selling his 1964 Spryte I have seen this cat up front and it looks and runs good . there may be some tlc but for the most part it ran well last time I drove it . Bruce keeps his stuff well maintained . If it needs anything he will tell ya . Good luck if you want more info call Bruce 509 990 5587.

Helmsman38

GOLD Site Supporter
Bruce is selling his 1964 Spryte I have seen this cat up front and it looks and runs good . there may be some tlc but for the most part it ran well last time I drove it . Bruce keeps his stuff well maintained . If it needs anything he will tell ya . Good luck if you want more info call Bruce 509 990 5587.

Here is a photo of his cat

Attachments

• bruces cat.jpg
    bruces cat.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 482

Helmsman38

GOLD Site Supporter
Bruce is located in Dayton, Washington state . That's NE of Walla Walla, Washington . Give him a call im sure he would like to hear from you . Good luck its a nice cat !