• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Kristi KT-3 forsale (Colorado)

Frostbeitz

$2,500, or best offer. It is very rare and a cool project that is 100% there just needs restored. They only made a handful of these in broomfeild Co. I really would love to keep this but I need the cash. It's also tough to negotiate with a bunch of people from south Dakota to Colorado springs, from rescue team to regular skier. So thro out some numbers and highest I find takes it. THIS IS NOT A SCAM!!!! I have got the run around on craigslist before and it's not my intention to pull any unfair deal. Also I have many many pictures I have taken to document before teardown which is just simple nuts and bolts. Be more specific on what you would like to see. Major hydraulic pumps are there( needs new hoses, the Manuel has length and sizes) all bogey wheels ( which need new) motor intact, complete, could fire I have never tried, both original seats, rear fold for stretcher, hood, read and side door all complete with original hardware, Fiberglas/ epoxy shell needs new coat/ layer, no major holes/cracks, the 2 rounded front glass was missing, the rest of the windows are Fiberglas, ID tag is #015, again shoot me some numbers it's your chance to own a piece of history and A awesome toy!! There is a few YouTube videos of the same ones, also take alook around and see what a deal this is being complete, there are alot of forums and manuals,ect. Online. Thanks again.

Last edited:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Any chance of getting a few photos posted of this machine to look at the condition?