• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Prince Caspian

loboloco

First time I've seen this one. A good movie continuing the tale started in The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe;

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
First time I've seen this one. A good movie continuing the tale started in The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe;

Yea, I watched it too for the first time. I saw The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe 6 times. Well actually. I was the relief projectionist at out local cinema and showed it times. Now I have enjoyed them both. Are there any more in the series? I don't keep up with these things.

loboloco

I think there is one more, but I haven't seen it. I read the books many years ago, but don't really remember them.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I have never seen the movies but i have read the books. I think I read about everything C. S. Lewis wrote, if you want to see good movie (based on a book by C.S. Lewis called "Suprised by Joy,") see Shadow Lands where Anthony Hopkins plays C.S. Lewis.