• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

McCallin' All Cats 2018 Event Schedule

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
were also getting a bad storm and the pass were taking is closing off and on with chains required. it could be a long day of driving for me.

vintagebike

Early Arrivers McCallin' All Cats 2018 Event Schedule

For all the early arrivers (and locals) on Tuesday. We will be having a BYO Beverage mini get together on Tuesday evening at my shop at 219 3Rd Street downtown McCall starting at 6:00 PM. Look for three big green shop doors at the corner of 3rd and Floyd. Park in back if the snow is cleared by then. I’ll get the shop warmed up with 200,000 BTU using fantastic fossil fuel energy. Maybe help me get the track back installed on my 1958 Snow Trac. :hammer: We’ll supply the chips, cheese, coffee and such. Dress warm- it’s supposed to be Idaho cold this coming week. Let me know.

Last edited:

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
But working with the local Hayden rep we WILL HAVE THESE three greats all on tap at lunch at Jug on Friday, the dinner on Friday and the Wellington run lunch on Saturday.
View attachment 96244

For those who enjoy the sno after it melts, the North Fork of the Payette River is world famous for continuous class 5 white water.

Attachments

• DSCN3238.jpg
    DSCN3238.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 219
  • N fPayette.jpg
    N fPayette.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 211

vintagebike

Speaking about videos...Is there a pilot bringing a drone to McCall? Or can someone point me to a “Drones for Dummies” book? Still time using Amazon Prime:Jedi:

teamster

Everything loaded, ready to head south tomorrow morning. I have my drone with me and plan on attending the get together Tuesday night. I'd like a poster as well. I can video and photo with my drone, but hopefully there's someone that has far more computer savey than I do. Bonners Ferry tomorrow night then McCall, Tuesday. :clap:

Attachments

• IMG_1530.JPG
    IMG_1530.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 161
Lost of snow here in the last few days, my folks came out to the house for visit today so we did a few laps for fun. See you in McCall, sounds like there's gonna be a big showing!
13997c9d0873f6360d7544b6a5e8dc2f.jpg
b142e374a4753af4a8b8fbf3ddf34075.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
hey P Chops,

looks like we should just come over to your place...

really looking like McCall is going to have some very serious machines and new builds...WOW, anything in PINK?

Attachments

• IMG_1530.jpg
    IMG_1530.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 264
Last edited:

vintagebike

Big Day in McCall

New snow and cold temps. They are ready for us.:wink:
We can be on the hill at 1:00 with the parade taking off at 6:00. Then the hill climb challenge and dinner.
IMG_6135.jpg

Archmage

Do we need to bring anything specific to get the ohv tags for the snowmobiles/snow cats? like previous registration sticker, documentation, bill of sale, etc?
Thanks

vintagebike

We will have the stickers available at all of the events. Just need your name, address and make of Cat. The fees for the stickers go directly to winter trail acquisition, maintiance and grooming.

4TrackCat

Site Supporter
We will have the stickers available at all of the events. Just need your name, address and make of Cat. The fees for the stickers go directly to winter trail acquisition, maintiance and grooming.
Please tell me again why we need to purchase a sticker to operate at a private ski hill and private ranches. Will we be on funded groomed trails?

Last edited:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
the tabloid reporters, are asking if Vintagebike will have one of his snow cats running and make all 4 days of catting around McCall?

or is the BBQ at the shop on tuesday night, a last minute master plan to get help to finish up a machine?

Last edited:

vintagebike

We will have an option to run on Forrest Service trails for the smaller cats at Brundage on Thursday so is sticker is needed and on SAturday Valley County is opening the Wellington trail only once this season to all the larger Cats too. Valley County winter sports recreation is totally supported by the sale of these stickers. More info if needed.

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
We will have an option to run on Forrest Service trails for the smaller cats at Brundage on Thursday so is sticker is needed and on SAturday Valley County is opening the Wellington trail only once this season to all the larger Cats too. Valley County winter sports recreation is totally supported by the sale of these stickers. More info if needed.

So if you have a four track machine and are not allowed to run on the snowmobile trails and are not running the Saturday event, a sticker is not needed?

vintagebike

Yes, but I hope everyone will be at Wellington for the breakfast and the most adventurous and beautiful leg of the week. Not to be missed! :a1: Wellington Snow Park base parking lot today at 12:30
4A81D9A7-83D9-4EA4-9E6A-A214D4F00131.jpg

Last edited:

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
the tabloid reporters, are asking if Vintagebike will have one of his snow cats running and make all 4 days of catting around McCall?

or is the BBQ at the shop on tuesday night, a last minute master plan to get help to finish up a machine?

i don't think he has enough hammers and a internet connection.
:yum:

vintagebike

I got this message this morning. Help from the Tucker experts needed:bolt:

Hi, My name is Travis Nottingham, my family and I are traveling from Colorado. I just noticed (long story) that my passenger side rear track is leaking some differential fluid. I will be arriving in mccall today around 2 and was hoping you could point me in the right direction where to get parts and or a shop I could at least inspect the bearings and seal to make sure the bearsing not bad, the axle is a Dana 60 on a 74 Tucker ...my phone number is 970 977 0579....thanks, any information wilL be helpful.

Aaron Tucker

I got this message this morning. Help from the Tucker experts needed:bolt:

Hi, My name is Travis Nottingham, my family and I are traveling from Colorado. I just noticed (long story) that my passenger side rear track is leaking some differential fluid. I will be arriving in mccall today around 2 and was hoping you could point me in the right direction where to get parts and or a shop I could at least inspect the bearings and seal to make sure the bearsing not bad, the axle is a Dana 60 on a 74 Tucker ...my phone number is 970 977 0579....thanks, any information wilL be helpful.

Make sure you take care of the Nottingham's as we will not be around. I hope everyone has a great time !

backroad explorer

Hello Everyone;
This Brian Your N.A.P.A. Auto Parts Guy.
Our Team has Travis covered for his Tucker.
Talked with a mech. that can help him out.

I'll see you all at Little Ski Hill for the FUN!

Brian

Sno-Surfer

We are finally getting some good snow here. I think it’s coming your way. We are heading out bright and early tomorrow and will see you at little ski hill in the afternoon.

78C3E668-EC8E-42A6-A68D-C259F81167FA.jpg