• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Slowly & Surely, the truth comes out!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
We all said here that at some point the American people will learn the real truth about the worst and most damaging President this country has ever seen.

Well, slowly & surely that word is getting out and Americans are starting to realize what a curse and a nightmare DipShit Obammy was.

Screen Shot 2018-02-10 at 10.12.47 AM.png

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
The ONLY person that had the power to make BOTH the DOJ and the FBI hide the fact that the Russian dossier came from Clinton/DNC was,..........................

Wait for it,....................

OBAMA

rugerman

Duh not only was the liar in chief, apparently he was also the crook in chief who lead his underlings astray.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
We knew his crooked dealings would catch up with him one day. Now, what will be done about these findings?

rugerman

Since he is a lawyer he knew what would happen if his misdeeds were found out, so like a policeman who breaks the law an example should be made of him, maximum sentence on all counts for him and all his henchmen!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
He should have stayed as a pot smoking ice cream peddler. He wasn't very good at that either, but at least he would have caused less damage. :hammer:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Comey or Lynch will fall on their sword for him!! Maybe even Holder.
Mike

Only if they can gain votes in doing so. Remember, they are progressive Democrats.

I personally believe that all truths will eventually come to light. Hell,perhaps we may even find out how well our nation was duped about the birth of a famous POTUS.

Given the facts we do know about his corruption of power, what would be the limits of discoveries?

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
It's been 70 years, but I still remember President Truman's quote on the subject.

F&F, Hillary's emails, Clinton's airport meeting, Benghazi, Comey's investigation results and creating new laws, the Russian dossier, Uranium One, and dozens of others could not have happened without the knowledge and approval of the big guy.

And no one got fired or even got their hands slapped.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
It's been 70 years, but I still remember President Truman's quote on the subject.

F&F, Hillary's emails, Clinton's airport meeting, Benghazi, Comey's investigation results and creating new laws, the Russian dossier, Uranium One, and dozens of others could not have happened without the knowledge and approval of the big guy.

And no one got fired or even got their hands slapped.

Of course not. They were following orders and pursuing the goals of progressivism.
Some even getting very, VERY, rich for their participation in the scheme.:hammer:

rugerman

It appears that all of the obama shenanigans were done not to make this country better but to advance the agenda that obama had dreamed up (probably in a marijuana induced dream) and it was carried out by his crew of thugs, most of which were lawyers who knew full well that what they were doing was not legal or in the best interest of our country, a country that being so called public servants they had promised to protect. Liars and cheats all only working for their own good and the agenda that obama and his liberal friends had dreamed up. I hope they all rot in jail.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
It appears that all of the obama shenanigans were done not to make this country better but to advance the agenda that obama had dreamed up (probably in a marijuana induced dream) and it was carried out by his crew of thugs, most of which were lawyers who knew full well that what they were doing was not legal or in the best interest of our country, a country that being so called public servants they had promised to protect. Liars and cheats all only working for their own good and the agenda that obama and his liberal friends had dreamed up. I hope they all rot in jail.

I don't believe Barak Hussein Obama is smart enough to have invented Progressivism. But he most certainly was clever enough to employ it in his successful political career.