• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

For Sale 1958-1960 Trackmaster Bits

vintagebike

I recently traded off most of my early Thiokol/Trackmaster body and suspension parts. The new owner plans an engine swap and does not need the engine and transmission. I'm offering everything from the fan blade to the trans output shaft yoke for $10 bucks. It was all taken apart for inspection and looks to be in pretty good shape but it all has been sitting in storage for some time an may need further work to make it all usable. It is a mid to late 50s 223 Ford truck OHV engine and a granny gear 4 speed transmission. Clutch/flywheel, Carb, generator, distributor and starter complete this amazing deal. It is all in my shop in McCall, Idaho. Trades for tacos or burritos considered. Steve