• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

ST4b for sale on FB

1boringguy

GOLD Site Supporter
going up on Wednesday with bag of money

Congrats.

Not that I need another cat (can anybody else here relate) but I'd like to have a nice snow master, so 7am Saturday morning I'm trying to get some info on this one. Wasn't to excited, Lil Capt and I headed out to the shop to put new headlights on the 1644. Messaging back and forth with Phil until finally caught up on a phone call. After getting the info and history I wish I'd have kept after it at 7am. Offered to be there by 5 Saturday evening with that bag of cash but he said someone was already ahead of me now. Honorable guy. You snooze you lose.

Again congrats, but if, you know, you decide you don't like the color, I could still take it off your hands :thumbup:

mtmudrunner

GOLD Site Supporter
I talked to him on the phone yesterday, nice guy sounded like he knew the history of it well, I wish I had called earlier, but my wife is glad I didn't. Glad your getting it if you get tired of it I'll take it off your hands.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
I am starting to wonder which one of us did not call about this machine .

everybody called and just as many from Europe

I promise to take very good care of it, and if, and that is a big IF, I will let you guys know first that I am tired of it, just don't think that is going to happen

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
VW Princess works for me.

Sends the Tucker ETF inverted grouser market bearish!

That creates a Bullshitish market for some...

1boringguy

GOLD Site Supporter
everybody called and just as many from Europe

I promise to take very good care of it, and if, and that is a big IF, I will let you guys know first that I am tired of it, just don't think that is going to happen

PP,
Thanks, and have no doubt that you will take excellent care of someone's potential future cat.

All others,
IF/when .......... there should be no more of this musical chairs phone tag. We should really all get together and settle this like civilized human beings. Rock - Paper - Scissors to determine the next caretaker of this cat.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
PP,
Thanks, and have no doubt that you will take excellent care of someone's potential future cat.

All others,
IF/when .......... there should be no more of this musical chairs phone tag. We should really all get together and settle this like civilized human beings. Rock - Paper - Scissors to determine the next caretaker of this cat.

DANG.... you are very funny

and yes I will take very good care of your snow trac and will sell it for less than I paid for it, just for the privilege of having it

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
this is priceless.....

Cabin Boy, I did not call.

I am however a RPScissors champion so there is that.....