• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What's your true age?

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Take THIS quick test.

While going through the test, my age went up and down but at the end, it came out to my current age (and a life expectancy of 74.9).

buckle97

SUPER Site Supporter
I must live a low-risk lifestyle :thumb:

Biological Age 27
Real Age 17.3

Average Life Expectancy 74
Your Life Expectancy 83.7

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Thanks Boomer ! I just called for a ambulance ! You sure made my day :snow2_smi: !

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry Poobah.

DISCLAIMER (for all others). If you're like Al, you may not want to take this test.

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Not bad....good to see I'm not even half way there yet!

Attachments

• age.jpg
    age.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 19

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Kewl link.
I shaved a few years off my real age and have a few more than 'average' for my age group ....that is if it is accurate.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Better than I expected . . .

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    110.9 KB · Views: 16

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Interesting...

I just took the test again but applied some lifestyle changes I've started. (visit the MD, watch the diet, exercise more...) and it said I'm 10 years younger and will live 10 years longer than the results from my first test.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well I probably should re-take the test. I'm chewing on a new "TWIX JAVA" bar, there is a new "CAFFEINE EXTREME SNICKERS" bar on my desk calling my name, and I'm melting all the sweet gooey goodness off my teeth with strong black coffee.

* both of the new candy bars will be hitting shelves at stores near you soon! And I must say that the TWIX JAVA bar is awesome!!!

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
"energy" gum has actually been on the market, on and off, for years. Jolt Cola actually had a gum product under the Jolt brand name. This is the first time I notice that someone is making a big deal about caffeine enhanced chocolates. There have been "espresso" chocolates and "coffee" chocolates for quite a while, but they have typically been in 'truffle', 'changemaker' or 'bite size' pieces. They were never sold as energy enhancing products, but as coffee flavored products. These new products are different first, because they come from one of the worlds largest and most effective marketers of mainstream candy (M&M MARS) and second because they are clearly looking to be sold as energy enhancing items. No mainstream company that I can recall has done that in the past with candy products. Obviously the drink market is going crazy, there is even caffeine enhanced beer.

ghautz

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Age decreased about 18 years, life expectancy 97.5. I'm skeptical. If that is accurate, I will be long broke.

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
actual age 39
says I'm 22.8 years old?? OK

Life expectancy 81.2 years

GREAT, I have anther 40 years to go on this planet if all goes well.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Hope this is accurate. I didn't think I was in that great of a shape.

Attachments

• life_test.jpg
    life_test.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 24

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm actually 52, age is 36, life expectancy 91.5.

So let's see - 1500 gallons of boat fuel a year x 39.5 years = 59,250 gallons to burn boating. I hope my kid don't mind driving me around in my 90s.

working woman

Site Supporter
bio age 47
real age 20.5

life exp. 102.5

if I live to be that old, could somebody just take me out back and shoot me? yikes!

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Apparently I need to eat more, sleep more, drive less, and get married. OK, I guess I understand the first three, but the last one?! How can that kind of stress add years?

AFFitness13

My Biological Age is 23
My Real Age is 15.7

Average Life Expectancy is 74
My Life Expectancy is 81.3

I have 21300 More Days To LIVE : )

Deerlope

Bio age 65

Real age 54.7

ave LE 80

Your L E 90.3

Man thats a long time to have to put up with the BS that goes on in here.:yum: :yum: :yum: