• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

BUDWEISER wants to know what YOU think about the NFL

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
BUDWEISER wants to know your feelings about the NFL. They are considering pulling their advertising and WANT your opinion.

It takes only a couple minutes.

Call 800-342-5283 ... you will get a recording with options. Hit #1 for their NFL/Armed Forces opinion line.

The option takes you to another automated voice. You will be asked to provide a brief statement after a beep. You can leave a message. After leaving the message and a few moments of silence the voice gives you the option to hear your message, re-record your message, or deliver your message.

NOTE: I just called. So Glad that BUDWEISER wants to hear it's customers feelings on this issue. Money speaks louder than words.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I called. Hope they pull all their ads and lower price of their brews due to the savings of advertising funds. :D

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Just made my call and will pass the number and info on to my friends. Now if all the beer co's. will unite that would hit NFL awfully hard in the wallet.
Mike

rugerman

I have already let miller/coors know that as long as they support the nfl that I will not use their products. Now I will give Bud a ring and let them know the same thing