• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

the unique equipment tracked and floating i spend summers working on

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
here are some pics of the rigs I have been spending all my off hours working on. the the excavator rig all jacked up are referred to surf crawlers . they are pretty cool as they are compact and can work in about 20 feet of water and , they are all self contained with their own wash plant. the other pics are of large boat type dredges one is a type specific dredging barge with a Lebeher hydraulic excavater on it with an 8 or 12 yard bucket and a qsx 15 cummins motor. the deck was modified with a huge wash plant. and Volvo out drives. there are a few barges like the Pamrankies with crawlers on the barge deck and than we have the phenox rigs with the flexi float barge decks and jack up spuds. these are cool as every thing can be disassembled at the end of the season and when a storm comes in they just jack them up out of the water. I also did some work in the back country and $HIT of vw work on the smaller dredges I'm looking forward to another good season next year getting the electronic soft ware from Jason who put up an ad here was a smart move for me as it created a lot of extra work that paid real well this summer.

Attachments

• IMG_0404.jpg
    IMG_0404.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 304
  • IMG_0402.jpg
    IMG_0402.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 307
  • IMG_0401.jpg
    IMG_0401.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 299
  • IMG_0400.jpg
    IMG_0400.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 295
  • IMG_0399.jpg
    IMG_0399.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 299
  • IMG_0398.jpg
    IMG_0398.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 296

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Saw you post on Facebook, this is some interesting stuff.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Very kewl. Are those part of the Bearing Sea Gold show? They look familiar.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
the beach crawlers drive in and out of they water. the operators have to be careful as the hazards include holes natural and man made and the area you are digging in the wall can collapse at least one a year will get swamped . I dewatered one that went in late in the season the big deutz lived but the Kubota died good thing I had a spare motor.