• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Sail attachment for Pick Up truck

Lyndon

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
The latest thing in aerodynamics for Pickups:
These are all the Crew Cab models.
IMG_0756.jpg

IMG_0754.jpg

4 Crew Cabs

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Doesn't look like the sails are helping those trucks go down the road on less fuel:w00t2:

Cletis

You know the engine bays are just completely packed tight and you'll have to dig them out! Same crap happens here in Wy. Gotta love mother nature. Damn Bitch!!!

Lyndon

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
It's tough getting pictures of this stuff, besides the -25 ambient, there just isn't enough light. We are only getting about 2 hours of light this time of year, and the Sun never really comes up. That tends to happen 350 miles north of the Arctic Circle. These came out a bit better. This is with a cheapie camera, I left my nice one at home. The last one is a winner! Got the moon and some stars.
IMG_0760.jpg

IMG_0764.jpg

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
You know the engine bays are just completely packed tight and you'll have to dig them out! Same crap happens here in Wy. Gotta love mother nature. Damn Bitch!!!

Lyndon tell them what happens when a window is left cracked or a door is only latched on the safety latch. yes my wife has made the mistake a couple of times

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Lyndon tell them what happens when a window is left cracked or a door is only latched on the safety latch. yes my wife has made the mistake a couple of times

I need to find the photos for this one: they are the paper kind.
I have a fish house that sits in the middle of a 10 mile wide by 27 mile long lake. I left the flap up for the LP hose.....

I had to shovel my way into the fish house, Ice shack.

There was a good sized drift engulfing the shanty the inside was full to the rafters....

lazy wind. "won't go around, the wind goes right through"

undy

Mike,

Since you're an ice-fisherman, any chance you remember the old tune "Up In Wisconsin by Peter and Lou Berryman?

Up in Wisconsin, up in Wisconsin The weather isn't very nice
Up in Wisconsin, up in Wisconsin They gotta fish right thru the ice

Snowin' up by you tonight? Mostly wind down this way. :sad:

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh yes the AM 1530 polka channel plays it during the sturgeon opener.

Yes on the snow getting a good dose of white happiness.

The wind is here as well. Blew off of the north lake Superior all AM off of lake MI all PM. East wind mess me up.

I am thinking V plow tomorrow to open up.

Mike