• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What's that on the dam wall?

Kane

What's that on the dam wall? Look closely! It's one of those things

you have to see to believe.

get-attachment.aspx

This is the Diga del Cingino dam in Italy . Can you see the little dots

on the wall? You'll never guess what they are....
get-attachment.aspx

YOU'RE KIDDING!

get-attachment.aspx

get-attachment.aspx

get-attachment.aspx

They are European Ibex and they like to eat the moss & lichen growing on the wall. They also are licking the

salt off the stone. Isn't that incredible they can stand at that angle? Just when you think you've seen

everything!!!

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
What's that on the dam wall? Look closely! It's one of those things

you have to see to believe.

get-attachment.aspx

This is the Diga del Cingino dam in Italy . Can you see the little dots

on the wall? You'll never guess what they are....
get-attachment.aspx

YOU'RE KIDDING!

get-attachment.aspx

get-attachment.aspx

get-attachment.aspx

They are European Ibex and they like to eat the moss & lichen growing on the wall. They also are licking the

salt off the stone. Isn't that incredible they can stand at that angle? Just when you think you've seen

everything!!!

I'm sure they are cute lil' buggers but........

We can't see 'em pal 'cause your pictures didn't load.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Dayum!

You know what is really amazing. That huge dam is constructed of masonary STONES.
Not poured concrete but stones and mortar.

To build that huge structure with nothing but stones,,,,,That took some stonesto create what they have there.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
that is "dam" awesome!

seen them on steep cliffs and such, but that's spectacular!
Ditto. :thumb:

There was a video at the dam link PG posted (cool link BTW) i viewed and i seen one off to the side of the menu bar that looked much closer. :wink:

This gives you a much better perspective of what them lil sure footed critters are going through to eat the moss off them there rocks. I'm guessing their mammas taught them not to look down. :4_11_9:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmEPbA2R-s8&feature=related"]Stambecchi sulla diga di Cingino - YouTube[/ame]

wanderer

This just doesn't get old!
Saw that too cowboy....love the close-ups.

pg you rock at finding stuff!