• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Four More Years

Kane

2013-01-21-brief.jpg

"Do not blame Caesar, blame the people of Rome who have so enthusiastically acclaimed and adored him and rejoiced in their loss of freedom and danced in his path and given him triumphal processions. Blame the people who hail him when he speaks in the Forum of the new wonderful good society which shall now be Rome's, interpreted to mean more money, more ease, more security, and more living fatly at the expense of the industrious." --Marcus Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Mom and I went out for a little target practice.....stired up some non natives.......then I spent time in the shop finishing up my first guitar.......got to let it dry for a few days and then see if I can learn how to play the darn thing.....one blessing.......I will have no Idea if it is any good on not!!!!!:yum: Mom says the shop seems like the best place for it to stay for the next year or so...depending on my personal progress...:whistling:Hmm...I may have to go have a session with DR Al-Rum on the matter:yum:...I ask if I could bring it in for my monday morning throne session.....was told there was entirly enough noise as it was!!!!....Think I better see DR-Al about some cofidence booster..................:brows: