• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Happy Birthday BCzoom!!!

BoneheadNW

"Put another candle on your birthday cake, your birthday cake, your birthday cake, put another candle on your birthday cake I'm another year old today".

Does anyone remember who sang that? :whistle: :dancing: :happybday
Bonehead

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks for the Birthday wishes.

It's not a milestone Birthday (40, 50, 60, 65...) so nothing is planned nor will there be any celebrations.

Dargo - Please, as we discussed earlier, I can't get any sleep now and have been told it'll get worse as I approach/hit my 60th.

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
I would wish you a Happy Birthday, but at your age, just mentioning birthdays might bring you bad luck. I am sending you your birthday present by Air Mail. Here is a preview.....

Attachments

• redhead.jpg
    redhead.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 153

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Junkman said:
I am sending you your birthday present by Air Mail. Here is a preview.....
Very nice Junk... Thanks!!!
Do you know how many PSI I need to inflate her to or will she come with directions?

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
Sorry....... you are only getting the stockings and high heals. I have been told by your friends how you transvestites love to dress .... :moon:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Junkman said:
Sorry....... you are only getting the stockings and high heals.
Oh man... not even something I can "sniff".

Junkman said:
I have been told by your friends how you transvestites love to dress .... :moon:
Quit listening to John & Mith. Although I've put on a kilt for Scottish weddings and such, unlike the others, I drew the line there.

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Junk, I'm surprised you havent seen Brian down the club, I havnet been (its not my thing) but I'm told Brian is quite convincing ;)

Well Brian, now we have established that you do wear a skirt to wedding it isnt much of a step to going to clubs dressed as a woman is it? :D :D

Just kidding y'all :D

:happybday :happybday
Have a goodun!

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
HAPPY

BIRTHDAY
BRIAN!!!!!

How old are you really?:boobies: :festive: :festive: :coolshade

Oh yeah, Jan said she'd bake you a cake!!:smileywac