• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

It's Official

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
Well....the fat lady is singing....the time has come and the move is on. Okeedon and Reddogtwo will have to take in the flag at night. It's off to the Volunteer State. This will be our final stop. The house (if anyone knows of a potential buyer...:whistle:) has been listed, the moving company scheduled and the wife starts her new gig in 6wks. Not quite sure when I'll pull the plug on the internet service here. We are very excited about the move and I'm looking forward to getting started on restoring the old house and making it the B&B and Tea Room she always wanted. They don't have cable internet there yet so it looks like DSL till they do. The dogs are funny...they seem to know something is up. We hadn't told hardly anyone and so it's been a shock to some. Undoing the business has been one of the more tricky parts. well it's off to start packing. Guess I'll be doing alot of that for the next few weeks.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good for you Cowboy, it's all coming together just like you planned. And your getting out of FL before the hurricane season! :beer:
Good luck with the move and all that goes with it.

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
Good luck on the move.

We were over your way last week end, took the kids to the beach. Took a ride over that tall bridge with the toll.

Glad we only come down here for the winter, the traffic is a killer and getting worse every year. Suppose it is the same a lot of other places to, wherever there is to many people and not enough open space to spit without hitting some one.

Nice looking house that you are selling. Amazing what the pricing has down here the last year. You are getting out at a good time.:applause:

Enjoy the new place and the new challenges.

beds

Congratulations, cowboy! Sounds like a good adventure. I moved into this big old 1840 farmhouse about 3 years ago and really enjoy fixing it up. That's what my therapist tells me to think, anyway ;). Keep us posted with pics of the new place! Take lots of "befores".

HGM

Congrats!!:applause:

I left Ft. Lauderdale(after retreating from Miami) 6 1/2 years ago. The only thing I regret is seeing I could have made another $200k on my townhouse, if still had it..:pat: I just couldnt handle the renter I had.. Right now, other than that I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt, it was the best move I have ever made.. Good luck with the sale and your new home..:thumb: