• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Happy birthday

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Apocalypse666. Hope You have a very cheery birthday .
If for what ever reason you get in a bad mood, and decide to send down doom and gloom ,remember I was the first to offer birthday tidings to You :brows:
Also, if You are a punctuation freak ,please forgive the above sentence .
I'd send You a live chicken ,or small goat to sacrifice given the occasion ,but the economy being the way it is ....well Me and the misses just need the food .
Anyway Happy trails . All the best , galvatron (using Nixon's PC )

lilnixon

AKA LILVIXEN
GOLD Site Supporter
Apocalypse666. Hope You have a very cheery birthday .
If for what ever reason you get in a bad mood, and decide to send down doom and gloom ,remember I was the first to offer birthday tidings to You :brows:
Also, if You are a punctuation freak ,please forgive the above sentence .
I'd send You a live chicken ,or small goat to sacrifice given the occasion ,but the economy being the way it is ....well Me and the misses just need the food .
Anyway Happy trails . All the best , galvatron (using Nixon's PC )
:yum::yum::yum::yum:

Dear Galvatron (using Nixon's PC) I tip my hat to you, I would give you points, but alas I need to spread them around first. Instead of a sacrificial goat or chicken, we can send one of the many doves that are outside eating the bird food.

Now back to the reason for this thread..

:thewave::dancing::happybday

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Galv. , You've gotten Me in deep here.
I'm just going to go on the record and wish A..666 a great and happy Birthday .
Maybe I'm a bit superstitious ,but I've heard He can put JOBU on You when He's not pleased ! It's not that I think You deserve it . Well okay , You do for hacking My ID and messing with A..666 .
Here's what You can look forward to . Good luck .
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EpLQ5u5Ugo"]YouTube- Major League Clip featuring JOBU[/ame]

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Dont fook with the Galvatron....killing machine with new undies:yum::yum::yum:

Last edited:

Galvatron

Tart i just drove through one.....got new car then hit a blizzard coming home....got home safe but man it was rough...and im talking serious snow not Brits 2 drops crash the car.

Thanks for the heart work out......you guys worry me at times....but we send our love.

need a drink stat:yum::yum::yum:

Galvatron

I hope when Goldatron turns up he makes your life Hell......Nixon you deserve all you get....as do i :w00t2:

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
You SUCK !!!!!!!! I opened this while sipping on a coffee . It is really painful when it comes out of ones nose !!!! JOBU Can't wait to meet Goldatron .

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
I'll send Pics of Jobu beating Goldatron to a pulp . That is unless He likes thatn sort of thing .

Galvatron

On a serious note i would like to share this day with you...

Kinda stuck to go get the new car....wifes Brother says no probs and says a lift is coming...outta the blue a knock on the door and its her bro and her Dad she aint spoken to for near on 7 years....he is driving and all that was difficult years ago just vanished.

we have a new car....wife has Dad back in her life....kids have the only Gran parent known to them and Gramps has a new cuckoo clock.

Not a bad day after all.

Cant wait for tomorrow.

i am blessed.

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Well then, A very Merry Christmas to You and your family . It's always nice to hear about families reuniting . It kind of warms the heart,and brings a special meaning to Christmas.

Galvatron

Well i wish you a Merry Christmas to....Tina is in our prayers on a daily basis....i wish her a great Christmas with her friends away from Home.

From the heart.

I am hoping she gets our care parcel in time....means alot to us.

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Galvatron;304261 I am hoping she gets our care parcel in time....means alot to us.[/QUOTE said:
In time ,or not ,it'll mean more than You might ever know .I'll just leave it at that .

lilnixon

AKA LILVIXEN
GOLD Site Supporter
Tart i just drove through one.....got new car then hit a blizzard coming home....got home safe but man it was rough...and im talking serious snow not Brits 2 drops crash the car.

Thanks for the heart work out......you guys worry me at times....but we send our love.

need a drink stat:yum::yum::yum:

We have made it our lifes work to worry you... We love you guys also.. Have a WONDERFUL Christmas... and a GREAT New Year.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
So Galvi unloaded the cuckoo on his wife's dad? Still it is good to see family coming together for the holidays.