• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tiger Woods Seriously Injured in Car Crash

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Wow,

Seriously injured, driving less than 33 miles per hour as the air bags did not deploy and charges are pending.

Hit a fire hydrant and then a tree??

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Wow,

Seriously injured, driving less than 33 miles per hour as the air bags did not deploy and charges are pending.

Hit a fire hydrant and then a tree??

First thing that comes to "MY" mind is :

2AM+Possible Drinking+ got in a verbal with wife + Got pissed + hopped in car+ Hit Hydrant + did not stop +Hit Tree + cops on scene + the smell of Alcohol + Oh CRAP

Edit! They are now saying Alcohol was not a factor ..........

Last edited:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
First thing that comes to "MY" mind is :

2AM+Possible Drinking+ got in a verbal with wife + Got pissed + hopped in car+ Hit Hydrant + did not stop +Hit Tree + cops on scene + the smell of Alcohol + Oh CRAP

don't know

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 149

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
No Alcohol they say ..... I wonder what charges "may" be pending ????? I guess we will know soon .

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Seems to be a bit strange the results of the news.

Been to lots of car wrecks when I was a cop and hitting a breakaway hydrant at 33 isn't a big deal in an SUV, or much else for that matter.

I would bet there is a lot more that isn't being released at this point, but impaired driving from either alcohol or drugs would be my first guess. Being rich and famous, I wouldn't want to be the guy that releases the "Wrong" information, so for the time being they are just saying nothing, and the press is going nuts.

Time will tell, so smoke 'em if you got 'em... All will be revealed in time...

SShepherd

whadda you bet.... they get into a fight, wife smacks the %^*&^ outta him...he runs off and gets in the car--wife comes out and smack the rear window with a golf club, he takes off and hits the hydrant and tree trying to get away.

it would make sence why the airbag didn't deploy if he wsn't going fast enough

who knows...

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
His cell phone probably rang (it was her), he answered it in his state of being upset.
That's my guess.
Something had him distracted.
The guy is a golfer for God's sakes, he has a keen sense of concentration and control.
Apparently, not while angry and behind the wheel.

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
whadda you bet.... they get into a fight, wife smacks the %^*&^ outta him...he runs off and gets in the car--wife comes out and smack the rear window with a golf club, he takes off and hits the hydrant and tree trying to get away.

it would make sence why the airbag didn't deploy if he wsn't going fast enough

who knows...

I'm thinking it will be something along these line.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Probably never really find out, he has a better spin machine than BO.

Edit: Maybe we will ...............

Tiger Woods: Injuries Caused by Wife, Not SUV

Posted Nov 28th 2009 12:08AM by TMZ Staff

Tiger Woods did not suffer facial lacerations from a car accident. They were inflicted by his wife, Elin Nordegren -- according to a conversation Woods had Friday after the accident.

Tiger has yet to be formally interviewed by the Florida Highway Patrol -- that should happen this afternoon. But we're told Tiger had a conversation Friday -- with a non-law enforcement type -- detailing what went down before his Escalade hit a fire hydrant.

We're told he said his wife had confronted him about reports that he was seeing another woman. The argument got heated and, according to our source, she scratched his face up. We're told it was then Woods beat a hasty retreat for his SUV -- but according to our source, Woods says his wife followed behind with a golf club. As Tiger drove away, she struck the vehicle several times with the club.

Tiger Woods We're told Woods became "distracted," thought the vehicle was stopped, and looked to see what had happened. At that point the SUV hit the fire hydrant and then hit a tree.

We're also told Woods had said during the conversation Friday he had been taking prescription pain medication for an injury, which could explain why he seemed somewhat out of it at the scene.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
She's pretty Murph .............. :)

Rachel Uchitel

Here's the home wrecker ........... :neutral:

Attachments

• rachel-uchitel.jpg
    rachel-uchitel.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 105

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I see no beauty in a women with a golf club in hand ready to kill me. :yum::yum::yum: She is nice looking though

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
This affair thing has been out since October when she admitted it. Now she knows nothing or denies.

Funny, Tiger always dealt with (sued) anyone initiating a rumor or untruth about him BUT he's never acted on any of the affair rumor stuff of the last couple months.

Me thinks he got his dick in the zipper and it's gonna be fun to see how he get's it out!

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Dunno about FL, but in some states they steal all of your firearms after a domestic incident. Think they'll go after the golf club here? Prolly not...