• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Not admitting to breaking the law . . .

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:whistling:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 227

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Nice!!!! Big Al especially would appreciate that. :clap: :clap:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Not Fair..................

Not that I would know, but it was reported to be very smooth. Smoked long. Not overly intense. But enough to be interesting. Like I said, not that I would know.

Rumor has it that tomorrow, or maybe Friday I wont know about a nice Bolivar that someone I might be aware of might have been saving for a celebration.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Asshole. I see your finger prints on it and DNA testing will verify that your saliva has permeated it. You're going to jail. !!!!:yum::yum:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I have enjoyed Cuban cigars on many a cruise, and find some Dominicans grown from Cuban seed to be equally satisfying, without worrying about some asswipe at customs stealing them from me because some old geezers in Washington won't stop PMSing over Uncle Fidel, while pacifying Obama's people who are chopping off the heads of Americans. JMHO :whistling:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
I love a good cigar.....so the question is how many you got and when do i get mine:unsure:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i was not here. i was in cuba.

Attachments

• mme6714.jpg
    mme6714.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 134

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
You guys are making me want to go out and but a good cigar for old times sake. Too bad I gave up smoking. We can get cubans anywhere here.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
You're obviously in Canada, cubans are legal there.

No laws broken !

So, hypothetically, if one took one of the ferries across to Canada, such as at Marine City in Michigan, or take the Ambassador Bridge, and go to Windsor and then find a cigar shop, and one selling Cubans, all that person would have to do is hide the box in the car and bring it back, right?

Anybody know of one of these hypothetical shopsprefrably selling MonteCristo in/near Windsor?