• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

This is the most WTF pic of a Barbie doll you'll see all day! [pic]

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
WTF?

Attachments

• tumblr_lagk0e8EDx1qdosm7o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_lagk0e8EDx1qdosm7o1_1280.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 229

Ironman

What the hell you been googlin? :yum:

Next thing ya know you will be looking up the definition of "Tony Danza" in the urban dictionary. :yankchain:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
wtf is up wit da cat??????

I had to go back and look for the cat.
Looks like it's sitting down to a dinner of meatballs and milk with a pack of cigs and a lighter on the table?
It also looks mighty shocked, if I do say so..

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks like it's sitting down to a dinner of meatballs and milk

I think the "glass of milk" is actually a furniture leg. But to the right of that looks like a mug of beer.

See the butt plug and the cuffs? LOL:yum:

mak2

You guys are thinking about this way too much. But did you notice one mirror reflection appears to be accurate, but the other? what is it?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I think the "glass of milk" is actually a furniture leg. But to the right of that looks like a mug of beer.

Gawd, you made me go look again. :yum:
Did ya see the giant dildo behind the wine glass on the vanity. Somebody sure worked on this one. :yum:

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter

Jerry, I'm a little troubled by the notion that you are all too familiar with the items in this picture.:hide:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter

Ahh yes, now that I have my glasses on, I can see it.
Still................:shock:

Man, some of y'all know way too much about toys...:yum:

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
This was obviously taken just before divorced Barbie came out. Ken is trying to get the price down.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Where is the compassion in you folks? At least she has a bottle of lube laying on the floor by the cuffs!:whistling:

Wart

attachment.php

Undoubtedly inspired by the writings of Brock Landers, AKA Ben Quayle, son of the former VP and GOP candidate for Congress ....

wolfman

Anyone notice the camera in the corner? Looks like Ken might soon be headed for a story and pic spread at a news stand near you. :whistling: