• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

ideal life vs real life for men

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
If the wife suggested a threesome with some new hot neighbor GUY I would not be sleeping so good. :eek: :yum:

Lia

Banned
If the wife suggested a threesome with some new hot neighbor GUY I would not be sleeping so good. :eek: :yum:

lol. What you guys don't seem to realise is that women are not much different to men when it comes to er... risque thoughts and daydreams. So, you might do well to be a tad concerned about what she really thinks :halo: :yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Mine has the same thoughts as I do. We were talking on a drive last week and she said"wouldn't it be nice to be 25 again". I looked at her and said "Yep. you would only have half of your clothes on and I would be looking for a logging road"!:whistling: Now we are just old and worn out together.:yum:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
It seems that I must have a very strange marrage...................Happy:whistling:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
You had better review it closely before you laugh too loud! Where in the heck has Lith been? Tell her we miss her!!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Mine has the same thoughts as I do. We were talking on a drive last week and she said"wouldn't it be nice to be 25 again". I looked at her and said "Yep. you would only have half of your clothes on and I would be looking for a logging road"!:whistling: Now we are just old and worn out together.:yum:
:yum::yum::yum:
Thanks!!!!!!!:hammer:.. I am screaming with laughter here and have the dog barking LOL!!

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter

Its sort of nice.....having a history together.....is it not?:flowers: