• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ok, from now on

SShepherd

..........I'm not going to use deragotory names for my friends ( that hurt) on the far side of the political spectrum. We may disagree, but we're still americans.
Are we having a kumbuy-ya moment yet?:flowers:

That being said.....

Tea_Bagging_Cat.jpg

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
..........I'm not going to use deragotory names for my friends ( that hurt) on the far side of the political spectrum. We may disagree, but we're still americans.
Are we having a kumbuy-ya moment yet?:flowers:

That being said.....

Tea_Bagging_Cat.jpg

Hrmmph!:shifty:

tea-bag-1.jpg

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
What the heck kind of animal is in that first picture?

BTW, I don't want one of those!!!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Cat? Huh, well that's just another reason why I am a dog person!

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Then what is it?

I cant tell you for sure what it is Shep . But I can tell Ya for damn sure it aint from the cat species , large or small . A little better view might help :yum: .

But I would bet money its not any REAL Critter of any kind , I could be wrong but it looks made up to me with photoshop crossed with a stuffed animal . If I had to guess Its a critter that hangs by its tail from another country if it was real which I doubt .

But I,ve never seen anything with that loose of skin Nor No fur /hair to protect it in the wild . But Might be some rich asshole thats really bored & posting a pic of one a them ugly friggen Dogs that looks like a towel thrown on the bathroom floor with a little photoshopping added . :yum:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I've been told it is one of these

http://josercat.com/males

I Dont doubt that Shep . But if you,ve ever been around that breed Or even look at the pic closer off the critter on the puter . It just dont fit the natural anatomy of the cat You,ve been told it is . But I damn sure could be wrong , Its just My honest opinion . :biggrin: I damn sure aint no expert . :wink: