• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

motivating pictures

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
saf47f2f6e2d83e9.jpg

saf47f2f705146a6.jpg

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
mind****

Attachments

• mindfuck.jpg
    mindfuck.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 203
  • x-1.jpg
    x-1.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 202
  • goy3oi3vd5.jpg
    goy3oi3vd5.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 202

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter

Attachments

• 1201878503290.jpg
    1201878503290.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 202
  • 12060340247291fy4.jpg
    12060340247291fy4.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 203
  • 12018792447141204154503.jpg
    12018792447141204154503.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 202

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
The 3rd one of Dave's is pretty funny if you look closely

LMAO I thought it was a smudge on my screen! I was looking and looking for what you were talking about then decided trying to wipe it off my screen. Then I was like DOH.:yum::yum::yum:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Ummmm, yea. For some reason I was drawn to that picture for a bit. Don't know why:boobies: What's your point?

I really wasn't trying to make a point. I was just thinking one really had to get his nose down there to see that. :poke: :respect:

Tractors4u

Site Supporter
I haven't caught it either, but now that you point it out, is it the T-Rex looking thing in the background (left side of road)?

I have got to get my eyes checked. After someone pointed out the t-rex I got to thinking that there maybe something to the golfer splashing the mud. It still took me a while and I was looking for it.

:smileywac

Tractors4u

Site Supporter
A friend of mine sent me the picture today from Iraq and I turned it into a poster.

Attachments

• Jason Motivation.jpg
    Jason Motivation.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 213

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
It does look like a giant T-rex looming in the background when you blow it up in paint..

eeeeeeeeek!!

Attachments

• bp.JPG
    bp.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 213

American Woman

Site Supporter
Look in the fog on the left side of the street.
Ok now I think your messing with me.:idea:
I've gotten up and looked from a distance and upclose and all angles of that picture and still see a foggy street....except what might be something from the tree in the background? I don't see a T rex....maybe a turkey, or the back side of a dog walking away.Just tell me what I'm sposed to see already.......

Tractors4u

Site Supporter
Ok now I think your messing with me.:idea:
I've gotten up and looked from a distance and upclose and all angles of that picture and still see a foggy street....except what might be something from the tree in the background? I don't see a T rex....maybe a turkey, or the back side of a dog walking away.Just tell me what I'm sposed to see already.......

OK, it looks more like a red Barney, but you get the idea. :yum:

Attachments

• T-rex.jpg
    T-rex.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 208