• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

&*^&*%^&)((&)

jwstewar

I'm so mad at myself today, I don't know what to do.

I needed to stop by the bank this morning on the way to work to deposit a check for Monica where she has been sitting with an eldery patient at night that is dying of lung cancer.

Anyway, I pull into the bank this morning. I see a couple of guys with "questionable backgrounds" (for those familiar with Columbus, I was on S. High St.) All of a sudden I start to hear people yelling (car windows were up). I then don't see the 2 guys. Then all of a sudden I see a bunch more across the street in the mirror. I start looking around looking for the original 2 guys. Then BAM!!!!!:wow:I managed to hit the curb at the bank. I'm completely up on the curb.:hammer::angry: I back off the curb. Now, I have to get out of the car and take a look. Damn tire is flat and the front bumper is scratched up. So now I have to get the stupid jack and temp spare out of the car and change the tire. About that time a school bus pulls and picks all of the kids up. Guess this is the pick-up point for the kids. Doesn't seem like the best place for everyone to be gathering around a bank like that.

Anyway, just cussing myself all day today as I figure I ruined the tire. At least it wasn't new. Got a couple more at home that I can run until it is time to replace the rest of them probably toward fall. Just mad at myself for not paying attention. Well, guess I was, just to the wrong thing. Easier to explain this to the wife vs. had I been checking out a hot blonde.

To add insult to injury. When I walked up to the ATM to deposit the check, I didn't have a deposit ticket with me I planned on doing one of the scan the check deposits where there is no need for a deposit ticket. This ATM didn't do that, so not only did I ruin my tire and scratched my bumper, I wasn't able to deposit the stupid check.:furious:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry to here JW , Hopefully the rest of the day will only go better . :wink:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Are you just trying this story out on us to see if it sounds better than the hot blond story? :yum:

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
And those 2 guys really existed? Yeah right Jim.

Well then again, there are no hot blondes on S. High St. A little hint Jim..........I never walk up to an ATM in that area.

jwstewar

And those 2 guys really existed? Yeah right Jim.

Well then again, there are no hot blondes on S. High St. A little hint Jim..........I never walk up to an ATM in that area.

I wasn't walking Jerry, that is why I hit the curb in the car.:whistling:

Seemed kind of odd coming home tonight. With the temp spare on and only running 50 MPH, I didn't have to brake whenever I saw a cop or whenever the radar detector went off. That usually isn't the case.:yum:

Looked at the tire. 2 holes in the sidewall, so it is toast. I have 4 more old mounted tires and wheels for the car. I stuck one of them. It'll get me to Friday when I can have one of them swapped over to the normal wheel. That should still get me by until fall like I wanted to originally to buy new tires. Hoping to put it off that long because I also need to buy truck tires this summer.

Lia

Banned
I believe him!

No really, I do... :wink:

Seriously tho, I hadn't thought to doubt your story until I saw some of the witty replies here, lol.

I've had bad days just like that, we all have, and if'n your's was anything like the bad days that I get sometimes then things could only have gotten worse. I sincerely hope that the day went better for you tho... :smile: