• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Failure to pay 60 cent toll on I-88 leads to $1 million marijuana bust

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Idiots. :yum: :yum: :yum:

NORTH AURORA – Authorities say failing to pay a 60 cent toll led to the arrest of two West Coast men on marijuana trafficking charges.

The Kane County Sheriff’s Office released information Monday on an arrest made Friday morning in North Aurora. A deputy stopped a car after the driver failed to signal at the off ramp from Interstate 88 and failed to pay a 60 cent toll at the exit.

Officers discovered 60 pounds of high-quality marijuana in the vehicle’s trunk.

The men – 34-year-old Pablo Galeana-Rueda of Aberdeen, Wash., and 40-year-old Jose Hernandez-Calderon – were charged with three felony drug charges. Authorities estimate the value of the marijuana at $1 million.

It was not immediately clear if the men have attorneys. They are in custody with bond set at $1 million each.

http://www.daily-chronicle.com/2011...88-leads-to-1-million-marijuana-bust/as9regc/

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm gong to stereo type and guess illegals also .................

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Caught a lady (?) traveling along I 95 in Richmond a while back with a trunk load of pot because she had pulled off on the shoulder to sleep. The police always check the cars pulled off the road. The grounds for the search was the odor coming from the car

BrattieCathie

That's funny as hell. If those guys wouldn't speed in the cars while transporting good either, most drug busts would never occur in the first place. Love them stupid criminals!