• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Fibber....

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
Does he even know the difference between truth and fabrication?
Now Barack's father served in WW ll. He said so in a speech. Is he a compulsive liar?
Were there no reporters who double checked these statements and called the party on this?

They did for everyone else. Why not him?

Barack Hussein Obama Sr. (Obama's father)

Born 4/4/36

Died 11/24/82 at the age of 46

He was 5 years old when WW 2 started, and less than 9.5 years old when it ended.

Lolo Soetoro (Obama's step father)

Born 1935

Died 3/2/87 at the age of 52

He was 6 years old when WW 2 started, and 10 years old when it ended.

One of these guys must have been the youngest Veteran in the war.

Watch the video.

WHAT A LIAR!!!! And the media doesn't say anything.

If you doubt it, Google both of these guys.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv4jnlkxOaw"]YouTube- ‪Obama says his father served in World War II‬‎[/ame]

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
This is another what I call a "wake the fuck up people. post" The only way to fight this is vote this November. "Change we can really believe in."
Coming this fall.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
This is another what I call a "wake the fuck up people. post" The only way to fight this is vote this November. "Change we can really believe in."
Coming this fall.
Oh now Tom.. there are sooooooo many people who have bought his crap, hook-line and sinker.
They seem to be oblivious to this type of bullshit and choose to focus on the positive.. as if there IS a positive.

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!!!!!!
Damn!

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
Oh now Tom.. there are sooooooo many people who have bought his crap, hook-line and sinker.
They seem to be oblivious to this type of bullshit and choose to focus on the positive.. as if there IS a positive.

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!!!!!!
Damn!

Yup we agree!:flowers:

SShepherd

OMGWTFBBQ!!!! lair, liar

oh, I'm sure we'll hear,"he was taken out of context"

that seems to be the mantra when people get caught with their dick in their hand:hammer:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!!!!!!
Damn!

Please bought a cheap-jack Chicago politician. So why are they surprised that what they got is a cheap-jack Chicago politician?

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
From page 10 of the comments on the Youtube page (posted 2 days ago):

He was referring to his biological maternal grandfather, Stanley Armour Dunham, who raised him when Obama's biological father (Barack, Sr.) walked out on his family when Obama was an infant. Dunham was born in 1918 and served as a sergeant in the U.S. Army during World War II, enlisting just after the attacks on Pearl Harbor. A picture of Stanley Dunham appears on the cover of Obama's book, "Dreams from My Father". This wasn't included in this 18-second clip. As the saying goes, context matters.

People often refer to those who raised them as their parents. I had a college buddy who was raised by his older brother and sister-in-law. He called them his parents, too.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
From page 10 of the comments on the Youtube page (posted 2 days ago):

People often refer to those who raised them as their parents. I had a college buddy who was raised by his older brother and sister-in-law. He called them his parents, too.

That might be true JPR , but your friend wasn,t the POTUS & I doubt his citizenship status was ever an issue either .

I,m just sayin You,d think by now Obama would at least make it clear what he,s actually refering to , but I think he,s so arrogant he just dont care as he can allways make an excuse later . Its allmost like he does this on purpose to cause even more drama . Just my honest opinion . :wink:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Obama claimed his father served in WWII ~ only 9 yrs old then!

This is from a stump speech on the campaign trail where he is claiming that his father served in World War II

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv4jnlkxOaw&feature=player_embedd"]YouTube - ‪Obama says his father served in World War II‬‎[/ame]

The Kenyan communist Barack Obama (Senior), born in 1936, was 9 years old when WWII ended.

Maybe Barry meant his adoptive father, Lolo Soetoro. But the Indonesian Soetoro was 10 years old when WWII ended.

D

darroll

The truth always comes out.
Weather anyone will believe it is another story.
I kinda like that foul mouth Blago.