• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Most popular DOGS in America

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey, my lab is AKC and UKC registered. All it gets ME is $300 everytime HE knocks off a piece....................:yum: !

buy_25

Banned
Gatorboy said:
Obviously you don't know anything about me ...

....nor do I care too either. I would not waste my time with again anyone, thinks this forum will not servive.

buy_25

Banned
AndyM said:
Wow! I'm going to agree with Gatorboy here...

My Chevrolets are more than adequate for providing my daily transportation needs. I do not need a Lexus to prove I am better than everyone else, nor do I feel the need to brag about my expensive things in all of my posts... And let's be honest, you originally bought your Powerstroke because it was trendy and expensive and wanted to show off. However, just because you never put anything in the bed or towed with it doesn't mean others don't need one for their uses.
AndyM said:
By the way, our mixed breed dog is just fine.

Chevy and that is quality…….I was not the noob (gater clown was) that brought up the car if you go back and read. Did I bring it up? No, but I know what is better, longevity wise better, etc. Everyone makes mistakes in life and Ford was one. Chevy was another and so was a few others; then I matured and woke up.

So now you know why I bought a ford and “you” think the price I paid was expensive? Wow, I thought it was cheap and do you have any CLUE what I paid and where I bought it and why? I doubt that very much. Brag? I do not brag about my stuff no again did I originall bring it up. People ask and I tell. I do not like crap and cheap stuff in life, some do. For me if it is quality of life and enjoying it on everything you do. And so far Domestic auto are not quality for me.

You are a complete joke and you really have no idea what I put in the bed, nor towed with, what it had in it and even what color it was. God, AndyM don't get mad since you have poor quality cars....:1062:

[font=&quot]

[/font]

Attachments

• AndyM.jpg
    AndyM.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I would remind everyone that we have a CIVILITY rule here. This thread has degraded to a point where this warning is needed.

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
I am sitting here reading all this crap and I am thinking to myself..... wow... how did something so minuscule in the total scope of life degrade to such a low point. I am sure glad that I can read this and that everyone if free to post their views, however, I also can see a lot of hostility coming to the surface of many of the participants. I refuse to lower myself to the level of some moderators of other forums and take one, two, or more of the people that are involved to the wood shed, but I will ask that everyone step back and read the entire thread again from the top. Then, if you think that any one post deserves a reply that has some meaningful relationship to that which was posted, please make your post. If what you are going to make a post that is intended to do nothing but add fuel to the fire, please think twice about doing so. I know that there are some personalities on the Forums that are like trying to mix oil and water, and they will never get along. That is fine with me, and to them I suggest that they just avoid each others posts and try to coexist on the thread without interacting, unless they can do so civilly. Or in other words, PLEASE..................

Attachments

• troll.bmp
    66.3 KB · Views: 129

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Dargo said:
Hey Bob, your two dogs total 70 and my two dogs only total 6. :poke: :flame1: :whistle:

HA!!! I've got four dogs!! And mine totals 122. I also got the number 4 on my milk carton yesterday at lunch. Not only that, but I'm 55 and not bald. Are sheep registered in anyway?:yum::tiphat::beer::beer:

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
johnday said:
Are sheep registered in anyway?:yum::tiphat::beer::beer:

Heck, I don't care if they are registered. Are they cute? That's the question! Even better, are they easy?! :thumb:

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Dargo said:
Heck, I don't care if they are registered. Are they cute? That's the question! Even better, are they easy?! :thumb:

They gots ta be cute, ya know!! You have to be careful here in the US, it's not legal for some reason to share love with 'em. Now where do the law makers think Englishman came from?:yum::tiphat::beer: