• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Vaya con Dios, Prince Albert

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
Had to put my buddy down today. Thought I'd post a pic in his memory.

Attachments

• bert.jpg
    bert.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 130

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
So sorry to hear of your loss. It is always hard to know exactly when to make that decision and it is so very hard when we do. I have had to do it many times before and it is never easy. Rest in Peace Prince Albert. Junk..

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Just to echo what has already been said , I'm trulely sorry to hear of the loss of Your companion. All the best, John

DAP

I'm always trying to ready myself for what your going through. We have 2 horses, 2 goats, 2 greyhounds and a cat here. All I can do is ask myself if I gave them the type of life I'd want someone to give me.

If the answer is yes, then we can rejoice in both the arrivals and the departures of the creatures we share the planet with.

Hope this eases the pain for you and eases the pain for the next critter that finds its way into your fold.

:wall: