• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Toons For The Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamby

d8oF4aO.jpg

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Boom

Attachments

• 78B79351-1EB0-445C-964D-80155AC78CCA.jpeg
    78B79351-1EB0-445C-964D-80155AC78CCA.jpeg
    142.7 KB · Views: 105

Bamby

TxyQc0Q.jpg

Democrats Storm Out Of Syria Meeting After Getting Into Shouting Match With Trump Over Whether A Hot Dog Is A Sandwich

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Democrats House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, and House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer all stormed out of the meeting on Syria with President Donald Trump, each side accusing the other of being “unhinged.” Apparently, the meeting broke down when Trump suggested they all order lunch and get “sandwiches.” When asked what type of sandwich he wanted, Trump suggested “hot dogs.”

The room was dead silent for a few seconds before Pelosi yelled, “What did you just say?”

“I said the type of sandwich I like is a hotdog,” Trump clarified.

“Are you insane?” Pelosi demanded, barely keeping herself in control. “Are you really calling a hotdog a sandwich?”

“It’s meat between two slices of bread,” Trump said nonchalantly. “It’s a sandwich.”

Pelosi was now on her feet and shouting. “That’s not what it is!” Pelosi then turned to the other Republicans in the room. “How long are you going to put up with this madness? How long?” None of the other people would meet her eyes, though.

“They, like me, also enjoy sandwiches!” Trump yelled. “Especially with ketchup!”

At this point Pelosi stormed out of the room along with Schumer and Hoyer. At a later press conference, Pelosi said, “All we can do now is pray for the president’s health -- his mental health. He has a sick, sick mind.”

Babylon Bee

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Somewhere in a room . . .

Attachments

• 502A799E-D805-4BEA-AC7C-41519E962F7A.jpeg
    502A799E-D805-4BEA-AC7C-41519E962F7A.jpeg
    176.4 KB · Views: 114

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
TxyQc0Q.jpg

Democrats Storm Out Of Syria Meeting After Getting Into Shouting Match With Trump Over Whether A Hot Dog Is A Sandwich

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Democrats House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, and House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer all stormed out of the meeting on Syria with President Donald Trump, each side accusing the other of being “unhinged.” Apparently, the meeting broke down when Trump suggested they all order lunch and get “sandwiches.” When asked what type of sandwich he wanted, Trump suggested “hot dogs.”

The room was dead silent for a few seconds before Pelosi yelled, “What did you just say?”

“I said the type of sandwich I like is a hotdog,” Trump clarified.

“Are you insane?” Pelosi demanded, barely keeping herself in control. “Are you really calling a hotdog a sandwich?”

“It’s meat between two slices of bread,” Trump said nonchalantly. “It’s a sandwich.”

Pelosi was now on her feet and shouting. “That’s not what it is!” Pelosi then turned to the other Republicans in the room. “How long are you going to put up with this madness? How long?” None of the other people would meet her eyes, though.

“They, like me, also enjoy sandwiches!” Trump yelled. “Especially with ketchup!”

At this point Pelosi stormed out of the room along with Schumer and Hoyer. At a later press conference, Pelosi said, “All we can do now is pray for the president’s health -- his mental health. He has a sick, sick mind.”

Babylon Bee
:yum:

That narrative may just be Babylon BS but it is as close to the what was actually said as anything needs to be.

As for the look on Pelosi's face, that is what you make when you realize that nothing you have said or done in the last three years has reversed the 2016 election. Nor has it prevented the President from keeping the campaign promises for which he was elected.
And likely will be what gets him re-elected in 2020.

That look in a word, Defeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.