• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Back in the Bread Baking saddle

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm back to baking bread, but with my new Bosch Universal Plus mixer. Today was the egg bread formula turned into a dozen sandwich thins and a loaf of sandwich bread. The thins are already in the freezer, but here's the loaf before bagging and heading to the freezer.

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks good JEV. Do you have some sort of slicer to get even slices like that?

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Jev,
I do believe you missed your calling in life . That looks like a loaf with the plastic wrapper removed that came from the local store .:smile:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Al. Anything worth doing is worth doing well. The bread is sliced with an electric knife. Been doing it this way since day one.

This is a hobby and nothing more. It's therapy for me to take a bunch of ingredients and turn them into something pleasing to the eye and delicious to eat. To turn it into a business or a job would be a sacrilege.